Statement Regarding Plans For MP Vol.4

Users who are viewing this thread

Why everything is so slow? Working on servers, one or two features and we have been waiting for 3 months. We are playing the game only with people we know. I memorized all the skirmish players and if you want i can make a list :ROFLMAO: And this features effects is not efficient because its so slow and insufficient. People does not see them for worth to come back the game.
You have to release a big update for MP and you have to go on stage with an advertising work in social media and platforms. Otherwise MP will completely die. You know now BEAST 3 is on the stage and when finished probly MP will fall a silent much more.

I feel sometimes like the video below and thinking how to Taleworlds works ;

Last edited:
Why everything is so slow? Working on servers, one or two features and we have been waiting for 3 months. We are playing the game only with people we know. I memorized all the skirmish players and if you want i can make a list :ROFLMAO: And this features effects is not efficient because its so slow and insufficient. People does not see them for worth to come back the game.
You have to release a big update for MP and you have to go on stage with an advertising work in social media and platforms. Otherwise MP will completely die. You know now BEAST 3 is on the stage and when finished probly MP will fall a silent much more.

I feel sometimes like the video below and thinking i wonder if this is how to Taleworlds works ;

Ya that sums it up pretty well

Blocking feels much better at this point.
However, for the love of god and everything that's holy, just, and right, PLEASE, give us custom servers. Native and Napoleonic Wars have a much more active MP-community. Guess why.

You guys needed more than 6 months to add Friendly Fire to the Siege servers, don't wait another 6 months to add it to the TDM one please.

I'd like to see FF added to TDM as well. IMO this is the only thing that I've seen happen the past year that has made the multiplayer semi fun now for me in siege.

Shame there is no battle mode.

Could you please check this thread:

Cool things for MP there, but turkish.. However, i want you check only the images.

Can you see something that can increase fun at MP?
You'll need to provide some context because I'm not quite sure what those images mean. Are they firing angles for the siege weapons, or different spots to place the siege weapons or something along those lines?

Dunno if this problem is persistent enough to need its own thread, but there have been a few times where I have been caught in an infinite combo. I can tell that these infinites are proper combos cuz at the time i got hit by such combos, i was either holding a shield or blocking in the right direction, and the most recent case of eating an infinite was from a shortsword while I had a shield raised.

Again, I dunno if infinite prevention is the highest on TaleWorlds' priority cuz at least it nearly as prevalent as Warband MP. That said, I think for starters, there should be an audio/visual cue would be welcome to tell the player when their block has active frames, cuz being able to know if a combo is fake or not is something that could help make the combat less frustrating. I'm not entirely convinced that the game needs to have a combo scaling system, however.

Last edited:
You'll need to provide some context because I'm not quite sure what those images mean. Are they firing angles for the siege weapons, or different spots to place the siege weapons or something along those lines?
For only images, yes:
- simulated aim for siege weapons
- different back-end spots that will be used mostly to cover last area(towers) near the last flag. Trebuchet for long, some other weapons for close defence.
- reachable(targetable) enemy trebuchets (for both team)
- barricades for towers
- repairable stuffs (there is much more in text form)

So, now.. how do you see them?

Dunno if this problem is persistent enough to need its own thread, but there have been a few times where I have been caught in an infinite combo. I can tell that these infinites are proper combos cuz at the time i got hit by such combos, i was either holding a shield or blocking in the right direction, and the most recent case of eating an infinite was from a shortsword while I had a shield raised.

Again, I dunno if infinite prevention is the highest on TaleWorlds' priority cuz at least it nearly as prevalent as Warband MP. That said, I think for starters, there should be an audio/visual cue would be welcome to tell the player when their block has active frames, cuz being able to know if a combo is fake or not is something that could help make the combat less frustrating. I'm not entirely convinced that the game needs to have a combo scaling system, however.
What do you mean?

What do you mean?
In fighting games (usually the old quarter munchers), a combo is a series of hits where after you land the first hit, subsequent blows can't be blocked until the combo ends. An infinite combo is one such combo that can bring a player down from full health to zero. Modern fighting games have ways to prevent such things from happening where as the combo drags on, blows that follow up from the first hit deal less damage and/or have shorter hitstuns, with more heavy handed examples (Gundam Extreme VS, Touhou Hisoutensoku*, newer Mortal Kombat games) have systems in place where a player will be forced to drop a combo due to an infinite prevention system.

I'm not seeing nearly as much infinites in Bannerlord as I have in Warband, though so i guess if Taleworlds does feel a need to stop players from landing infinite combos, they could just do with a damage/hitstun scaling system (perhaps some weapons like the Menavlion could have harsher combo scaling?)

*Hisoutensoku's infinite prevention system isn't perfect, as Yuyuko has demonstrated...

Last edited:
In fighting games (usually the old quarter munchers), a combo is a series of hits where after you land the first hit, subsequent blows can't be blocked until the combo ends. An infinite combo is one such combo that can bring a player down from full health to zero. Modern fighting games have ways to prevent such things from happening where as the combo drags on, blows that follow up from the first hit deal less damage and/or have shorter hitstuns, with more heavy handed examples (Gundam Extreme VS, Touhou Hisoutensoku*, newer Mortal Kombat games) have systems in place where a player will be forced to drop a combo due to an infinite prevention system.

I'm not seeing nearly as much infinites in Bannerlord as I have in Warband, though so i guess if Taleworlds does feel a need to stop players from landing infinite combos, they could just do with a damage/hitstun scaling system (perhaps some weapons like the Menavlion could have harsher combo scaling?)

*Hisoutensoku's infinite prevention system isn't perfect, as Yuyuko has demonstrated...

No one can attack so fast that you can’t block. They can feint so fast that you can’t keep up with where they are going to attack but that’s all down to how good you are at the game.

Back
Top Bottom