Statement Regarding Plans For MP Vol.4

Currently viewing this thread:

Nalgasucia507

Sergeant
Best answers
I read the changelog, the changes are superficial. Stop defending taleworlds in every way, I enjoy Singleplayer, the multiplayer is just **** and not enjoyable
The changes that they did a while before (I think 1.5.2) did some major changes to combat gameplay. I think they will tweak further some values, and implement the ranged combat changes, but it will not alter the combat gameplay fundamentally speaking.

So yes, the most fundamental changes have already happened, practically speaking. Whatever you is thinking of any other fundamental change ain't gonna happen, buddy, so suck it up and move along.

CANTON

Squire
Best answers
It has been almost 2 months since this thread was posted. What a beautiful lack of communication. Keep up the good work, TW!

Younes

Master Knight
WBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
It has been almost 2 months since this thread was posted. What a beautiful lack of communication. Keep up the good work, TW!
I think they have developed a new blindness called bold-blindness, basically they don't know what thread has had replies to them because they can't see if the letters of the thread are bold or not. I hope they get well.