Statement Regarding Plans For MP Vol.3

Users who are viewing this thread

Remove ranged weapons from cavs (at least pilas and throwing spears). It's retarded and really exploitable since it's so easy to aim while moving on horse. Plus you can shoot through the shield or above the shield causing an HS no matter what.

Also idk how that guy did it but he was able to pick back his throwing spears while riding at full speed, just after killing a guy. So basically he had infinite spears without having to dismount. Even if he missed he could sometimes pick the spear back.

Last edited:
Remove ranged weapons from cavs (at least pilas and throwing spears). It's retarded and really exploitable since it's so easy to aim while moving on horse. Plus you can shoot through the shield or above the shield causing an HS no matter what.

Also idk how that guy did it but he was able to pick back his throwing spears while riding at full speed, just after killing a guy. So basically he had infinite spears without having to dismount. Even if he missed he could sometimes pick the spear back.
You can pick em up when they are in your reach, like sticking upward, otherwise you can't. Love throwing pilas from horseback please don't remove ?

You can pick em up when they are in your reach, like sticking upward, otherwise you can't. Love throwing pilas from horseback please don't remove ?
I know that but the guy was picking pilas while they were in the air. But they would still reach the target even tho he picked them back already.

The server list doesn't include matchmaking games ongoing I assume.

However, overall I'd expect Bannerlord MP numbers to be comparable to Warband, which considering it's a long awaited sequel, can still be considered disappointing.

Back
Top Bottom