Statement Regarding Plans For MP Vol.3

Users who are viewing this thread

I appreciate your response but my question is the reverse.

Based on avrc's comment, the current beta is delaying 1.5 (the patch people care about).

What I understood is you are asking why a Beta branch is delaying patch. Please correct me if I am wrong.
The reason is that Beta branch will be Live pretty soon so crashes on it needs to be fixed. The reason for Beta branch was to allow people play upcoming patch on Beta branch if they desire so. It wasn't to get rid of delays due to fixes. So we cannot get 1.5.0 patch on Beta before moving 1.4.3 on to the Live.

What I understood is you are asking why a Beta branch is delaying patch. Please correct me if I am wrong.
The reason is that Beta branch will be Live pretty soon so crashes on it needs to be fixed. The reason for Beta branch was to allow people play upcoming patch on Beta branch if they desire so. It wasn't to get rid of delays due to fixes. So we cannot get 1.5.0 patch on Beta before moving 1.4.3 on to the Live.
Will it go 1.4.3, Then straight to 1.5 or will there be another patch inbetween?

Sadly, we don't have TW's stats on how often kicking leads to a successful hit for conclusive evidence, but clan wars are becoming increasingly dominanted by aggressive kicking.

The reduced cooldown for successfully landing a kick is a good example. In a 2v1 the first successful kick landed leads to a stun-lock combination which is unavoidable once the first kick lands.
I appreciate this explanation and response. Thank you.

It is something that we have said that we would consider and explore at some point, but with it being just a visual thing it is quite low-priority.
And thats the problem, its visual only but very important. One of the most fun Mount and Blade feature is missing.

Back
Top Bottom