Statement Regarding Plans For MP Vol.2

Users who are viewing this thread

There is already drama and the patch didn't even release yet nor will it release for another three weeks. ?

Rollback of "the block delay™" is not a change it was the idea of someone while taking a shower randomly and decides its a good idea and it gets thrown out into the wild again and again.I really forget the count of it how many times it got re-introduced and rollbacked since beta?

Kicking is nerfed but not fixed if you can still kick throw or do other exploits again and again like DM showed in the combat test.

Alright, here's the issue here - block delay was never 'rolled back', they had numerous patches to reduce the block delay (which is noticeable if compared to alpha or beta) but obviously has a long way to go. In one patch they introduced a second type of block delay called 'realistic blocking', which was only placed onto server for one day, then disabled after feedback (and was never re-introduced and stayed as an option in the server administration).

Your second point is awfully flawed, you're arguing that kicking is 'not fixed' in the combat test, do you not understand what the combat test is for? It's for making changes before the changes go live. As someone who's argued for numerous features and has been part of the people who've actively criticised the game in attempt to make it better, for people like you who've come along, provided inside 'knowledge' on a combat test and have absolutely no idea of how it's worked in the past is completely unreasonable and disappointing. I'm utterly appalled that you decided to waste not only your time, but other people's time with these comments in an attempt to cause an unnecessary uproar to satisfy your intent of disobedience to the forum rules.

Last edited:
Sigh.
I am a huge fan of Dota and for years as a player I always questioned valve's and ice frog's stance but now I am understanding how it is way more productive.

Anyway, we are finalizing our new features and changes. They will be be detailed soon in another big post.

The changes on the game will be an ongoing process, much so during the early access period. No change/patch is final, we will address issuess one by one and slowly improve the game. No single patch will be the one patch to fix them all, so don't expect that. It is a process.

During this period we will keep iterating with the feedback we get and we are trying to increase the patch frequency.

For now I am done with this thread. I will see you guys after our next big post.

Multiplayer Feedback from the Competitive Community.
ShortDelightfulGartersnake-small.gif

The closer to this the better, the farther away the worse. It's that simple. :iamamoron:

Multiplayer Feedback from the Competitive Community.
ShortDelightfulGartersnake-small.gif

The closer to this the better, the farther away the worse. It's that simple. :iamamoron:

Idk I really don’t think it’s that simple. There are some things in there I totally disagree with and others I see already implemented. A few things which I totally agree with, for example the crosshair placement in third person. The vertical aim compensation actually does nothing at all to help and will only mess people up big time as time goes on. I really understand that the pros and old legends really want to mimic the best things from the game they’re used to but I personally see things a little differently.

I too would like to dream a little and wish for things that warband didn’t have or I felt didn’t do right. But what do I know.

Groaannn......

We are waiting for an impending MP patch. TW have been a bit dicey with the specifics but we know it's going to be a big change. They don't have to update the game every week or month... as long as the patches they do release are a good step forward. 7 days to die make a single update a year and that's a very successful project.

We will see if this big patch they promise is worth the wait... but no point fighting about it until we actually see it.

Now please go away for another fortnight - it's the most productive thing you have done.
I'm not sure I would want Bannerlord emulating a game that has been in early access for almost 7 years, especially one that, while fun, is still a pretty big mess after all this time. Dayz started getting large amounts of hate after 3-4 years, so I'm not sure why 7DtD should be looked at as a successful example of EA. TW expects Bannerlord to remain in EA for around a year by their own words, so it's not ridiculous to expect timely patches that introduce new content regularly during this period.

Yes, besides destroying you on MP.
Again buddy. Never played a game with you. I've even genuinely been looking out for you as well :lol::lol:.

We have talked about this. Everytime you argue with someone you jump in with a weird flex. Im not the only one. I'll be on tomorrow night for a bit if you like?

Add me on steam.

Last edited:
?‍♂️
What a bunch of ill informed comments from someone who has no idea what is going on.

It is clear that your 'informant' was one of the people who were new to join the play tests, probably with a link they shouldn't have received, and had absolutely no idea how the process worked, what was being tested and how.

The crush through mechanic was introduced to show how it would roughly work and feedback was asked before effort was put into tweaking it. It is obviously being adjusted.

There were also MANY other changes, like combat parameters and kicking, that went through multiple iterations with feedback from players based on what the community wants.

Calling this 'what is coming next patch' with some randomly acquired incomplete information is just a waste of everyone's time.
Your probably a Lycan abuser

Again buddy. Never played a game with you. I've even genuinely been looking out for you as well :lol::lol:.

We have talked about this. Everytime you argue with someone you jump in with a weird flex. Im not the only one. I'll be on tomorrow night for a bit if you like?

Add me on steam.

I cant wait to see your next 8/17 on siege again. See you soon.

Last edited:
Sigh.
I am a huge fan of Dota and for years as a player I always questioned valve's and ice frog's stance but now I am understanding how it is way more productive.

Anyway, we are finalizing our new features and changes. They will be be detailed soon in another big post.

The changes on the game will be an ongoing process, much so during the early access period. No change/patch is final, we will address issuess one by one and slowly improve the game. No single patch will be the one patch to fix them all, so don't expect that. It is a process.

During this period we will keep iterating with the feedback we get and we are trying to increase the patch frequency.

For now I am done with this thread. I will see you guys after our next big post.

Don't question the frog. Broken changes are the path to balance.

93115.jpg

We are working on the next one and i think you guys will like it.
I think we all understand that, but what im saying is take Star Citizen for example, they have patches and content planned for months maybe years and it is all public information for their community to enjoy and provide feedback. There would be so much less hate posts if there was a simple month by month timeline for the community to go off of. If a patch takes longer? Oh well, who cares at least we have something to reference.

You guys are doing great and I only wish you guys would share the development with the community, thats where 98% of the frustration is coming from.

If i had as high hopes for this update as the devs want us to then i'd be thinking they're
  • giving us modding tools
  • giving us custom servers
  • figured out how to fix combat
  • removing class system
  • giving us a half decent EA roadmap instead of a dumpster fire of a thread once a month (this one) with little to no information you have to read 240 comments to find
But i have a feeling none of those things are actually coming since i haven't seen a dev say more than "combat parameters are being looked into" or "I have a feeling you'll be pleasantly surprised soon"

Good luck with the patch though cant wait to see it! ?

Back
Top Bottom