Statement Regarding Plans For MP Vol.2

Users who are viewing this thread

If you are talking about the time when we will switch from the EA to Full release, most probably yes. But not decided yet.

Not sure if that’s the right way to go. People grinded and will grind a lot during EA and resetting their stats and playtime will basically remove all they grinded for, except their experience and maybe some badges.

Again, not decided yet. We did not revoke the badges when we transitioned to the EA from the beta. The profile page will change a lot until that time comes so we will see when the time comes.

We are discussing this internally, nothing set to stone yet. While we want to make more regions available there are some issues that we need to take care beforehand. And please know that not all of the issues are on us in this matter (server providers etc.)

Soon. ^^
It's almost as if developers in 2020 were able to provide people with server files to take that bs off of developer's hands..

Oh wait. :sneaky:

coffee-window-man_si.jpg

Me waiting for the update to come out

Instead of taking away progress and stats (and thus some badges like 750 wins etc.) TW should reward the people who play in EA.

In my opinion taking away the progress would be a huge mistake that will result in many people going mad.. After all, the only reason most people still play at this moment (there havent been quality content updates since long ago) is that they can grind the badges.. In my opinion the badges for like 2000 wins or eventually maybe 5000 wins should look really cool and reward the player for winning that amount of games.

And in return meant that there wasn't a stupid imbalance of 30 vs 10 or something but **** that right?
I haven't seen too much of that. This takes away clans' only opportunity to fight together against other players in a big battle setting.

The hotfix just killed the only option clans had to play together. "Fixed Custom Games not having auto team balance."

Fixing the auto-balance not working on Custom Games is not something we did to block clans from playing together. This was a bug and we fixed it. Mabons is right, it was never intended for the auto-balance to be off in the first place. Matchmaker still prioritizes a 6 stack with a 6 stack when playing the Captain or Skirmish game modes. However, I will forward this to our producer to as feedback.

Fixing the auto-balance not working on Custom Games is not something we did to block clans from playing together. This was a bug and we fixed it. Mabons is right, it was never intended for the auto-balance to be off in the first place. Matchmaker still prioritizes a 6 stack with a 6 stack when playing the Captain or Skirmish game modes. However, I will forward this to our producer to as feedback.
That's fair. I don't enjoy Captain or Skirmish nearly as much as larger-scale PvP modes, so it's a bummer that our only workaround to play as a clan with more than six people was inadvertently taken away.

battle royal would be an idea for a mod, but the devs wont be implementing that quite sure
Yeah, as @๖Kern and @Namakan already mentioned, we'll defnitely provide a Battle Royal modification (can be derived from Hungergames) for Bannerlord. Right now we use the waiting time for developing a backend that allows us to outsource computations on a scalable server instance. This gives us mod developers already the possibility to make some major work on the mod while tools and private servers are not available yet.

Back
Top Bottom