Statement Regarding Plans For MP Vol.2

Users who are viewing this thread

No badge will inspire player to play this 1 year from now. Badges cannot be marketed as earnable content because they are useless. Cosmetic armor and armor changes are much more substantial, allow customization and enhance immersion. Badges do not do any of those things.

No badge will inspire player to play this 1 year from now. Badges cannot be marketed as earnable content because they are useless. Cosmetic armor and armor changes are much more substantial, allow customization and enhance immersion. Badges do not do any of those things.

Well it inspired me to play several month already and with even more badges to reach, it will last even longer. You may not understand it, but badges are a huge motivator for many people. I don't see, cosmetic changes on armor enhancing the immersion in any way, neither beeing more substential. They are attractive for the same reason as badges are. Just to show off. People like to do that.

Badges will not be the only form of progression, as stated, they are the first step while we build the systems required for more complex progression. There is A LOT more stuff planned.

The ingame clan feature from the first statement which is "in the pipeline" is still worked on?
Yes, the first part is almost complete. Like the progression systems, we will build the whole system part by part by adding features over time.

Thank you for the update TW . I honestly dont know what the issue is involving more game modes though , at the very least give us a custom NA siege server running everyday.

Or a battle server on a captain's map that's cut in half.

Skirm sucks
Captain Is okay.
You cant even get a siege game till after 9 PM eastern because matchmaking is broken.

Give . Us . Another . Game. Mode

Make skirmish 0/60 instead of 0/6 and change the maps , HUNDREDS maybe THOUSANDS of players would be back instantly. Its litterally changing a few numbers and throwing it up in custom servers
It can be broken, it can be messed up .
But do something.
Because fighting against the same 12 people in captains or skirm for almost a month now is ridiculous...

If any dev's do read this , know that I honestly love this game and so do my 50 active clan members. But you gotta start giving us some more content .

Last edited:
I don't have an exact change log because it keeps getting adjusted and play tested, but I can say that block, swing, feint, movement speeds are being adjusted among other changes.

No plans to put them on the beta YET, but we might do it later on when we are happy with the changes. We will have another test tonight and see how it goes.
Thanks for the reply AVRC, much appreciated.

Thanks for the update, it's awesome to hear all of this and I'm very glad that you will be keeping us in the loop about what y'all are working on.
A few questions:
How will the Class system work for Battle mode (single-life mode)?
Will we be getting a sneak-peek at what the modding tools are like/how they work?
Again, thanks for checking in w/ us @AVRC and @Klebari

Last edited:
Yes, and have multiple ways to play a single troop.
No promises but we will likely open Beta servers for some time soon to test servers. I am trying to get it ready for next patch although it may not be same day as patch.

Fantastic guys! Look forward to this all very much!! :grin:

No, we will not lock game play behind any form of progression. Progression related rewards will always be cosmetic.

That's for the best!

Thanks for the update, it's awesome to hear all of this and I'm very glad that you will be keeping us in the loop about what y'all are working on.
A few questions:
How will the Class system work for Battle mode (single-life mode)?
Will we be getting a sneak-peek at what the modding tools are like/how they work?
Again, thanks for checking in w/ us

Battle mode ?

I like the Bag Hunter badge because it shows the real qualities of the player. I hope that many ordinary players will have the opportunity to show their personal qualities in the early access without any special requirements?

Back
Top Bottom