State of the Game?

Users who are viewing this thread

My gameplay says otherwise.
Apart from that, here, all the tactics in the game. Some of them are quite empty like my soul
MEH5pj.jpg

I'm aware. That's how I know there are separate tactics that trigger but look almost the same as each other. As for the AI charging for no reason, I've not had that same experience and there is nothing in there (that I've found yet) to make them just switch tactics without something effecting the power calculation.

edit: I will say that you can make AI archers do some pretty dumb things just by positioning yourself oddly away from your troops but not actually force them to charge.

or having the shield barers flicking an movement to the sides for some short time just to risk getting arrowed

The game is still essentially in an alpha state, not a true beta. Many features are not implemented, half-implemented or just bugged to hell.

I'm about to hit my third ragequit of the game after I spent like an in-game year at constant war and then... after like 5 days of peace... the lords vote to declare war on THREE nations within the span of a week.

It requires mods to be playable at all and the most useful mods aren't updated to the current patch yet. I'm afraid modders are giving up. On the one hand, that's a good sign that patches are going apace. On the other, like I said, the game isn't really playable in this state.

The game is still essentially in an alpha state, not a true beta. Many features are not implemented, half-implemented or just bugged to hell.

I'm about to hit my third ragequit of the game after I spent like an in-game year at constant war and then... after like 5 days of peace... the lords vote to declare war on THREE nations within the span of a week.

It requires mods to be playable at all and the most useful mods aren't updated to the current patch yet. I'm afraid modders are giving up. On the one hand, that's a good sign that patches are going apace. On the other, like I said, the game isn't really playable in this state.
yeah, my feelings towards the game are pretty much the same, though I've got that random M&B craving and instead of going to the old stuff I've decided to try this one again, last time was many patches ago, and most major issues are still present. This is going to take a long while to be done, if they do not cut out everything that is supposed to be in game (announced or non-announced, like everything it's supposed to have) I'd bet 1 year give or take under normal circumstances. If something goes wrong that can over-extend to many years like the original development did.

yeah, my feelings towards the game are pretty much the same, though I've got that random M&B craving and instead of going to the old stuff I've decided to try this one again, last time was many patches ago, and most major issues are still present. This is going to take a long while to be done, if they do not cut out everything that is supposed to be in game (announced or non-announced, like everything it's supposed to have) I'd bet 1 year give or take under normal circumstances. If something goes wrong that can over-extend to many years like the original development did.

If it helps, my disposition is considerably sunnier now that I found out that - even tho the original modders for Diplomacy Fixes and Bannerlord Tweaks disappeared - some Good Samaritans showed up and updated them to the current patch They really make the game barely playable.

Tho I'm getting to the point where my save is starting to fall apart because tons of heroes are dying of old age and the AI for assigning control seems bugged (leaving dead chars as clan leaders) and non-player marriage isn't implemented yet. It's basically Children of Men now.

Back
Top Bottom