Stash Room

Users who are viewing this thread

nsg3

Recruit
I think it would be cool if in your Keeps you could actually go in a "Stash Room" or Treasure Room and all(or most) of the stuff you have in your stash would spawn in the room. Rather than a magical box holding a room of supplies. And, you could walk up to item and pick them up, removing it from the stash and placing it into your inventory. You could deposit gold here and it could just pile up.

You could just make a door or trap door that you go up to and activate and then it takes you to the room.

Have wooden armor stands to display your armor pieces.
Weapon racks for your weapons.
Barrels of food
Crates of trading goods
Horses wouldn't be here, but you could display the saddles, or you could add a Personal Stables as well and have the horses and saddles there

Just an idea...

Good ideas, I'm going to make different living quarters scenes for my mod. I figured I'd just use the magical box, but I bet I could at least implement a weapons rack, and a money pile.

Yeah that would be cool. Somewhere I could at least display weapons I have Smithed would be cool.Some of them look cool, just aren't good enough to use. The living quarters would be a cool place. Any type of customization to the interior of the keep would awesome to me.

In the real world if you go in and conquer and castle, you tear all/most of the stuff they have in there down, and put your own culture's stuff up. Anything to let the player put their own "cultural" touch to the interior of keeps they take is only going to make the game better IMO.

Yeah,that sounds pretty cool.I like to check out the entirety of maps, but when there's really nothing to do AT ALL there it's not really worth going.

It would be cool if you could "Hold Court" in the Lord's Hall. Your character sitting on the throne(that you could customize preferably), and your vassals could bring random problems for to you to decide on. Effecting relations among your kingdom. Maybe you could call prisoners in front of you and choose to execute them or not.

Just adding some "castle life" to the game. Where you could spend more time, if you choose, hanging out around your castle(s).

Back
Top Bottom