Star Wars Mk. II OOC Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Sorry for the late post, reality came a knocking on my door.

As for which basilisk the first comic (?) version one looks much more interesting. The other one is just grey and armless. 

Its going pretty slow, atleast it got a few pages but... The Duck and Spackle is pretty much dead now...

:cry:

2ndGrds_Ghost: There is room.

Judean: sorry I haven't been really around. I'll put my next post in now. Worst comes to worst, the both of us will keep it alive.

I suppose we could, but I'm just pointing out the lack of of population.

Its like the aftermath of a nuclear war.

Yeah Ghost, there is room.

Someone in the Sith ship should totally send down a team of Sith Assassins to take me down...
That will test my writing skills.
Hueuheuahea.
no seriously do it.

Judean said:
Its going pretty slow, atleast it got a few pages but... The Duck and Spackle is pretty much dead now...

:cry:

Well I think it's coming along quite nicely, if the pace was any faster, all of us wouldn't have time to fit into the story. It's been very fun so far, for me at least.

Name: Canthurn Dernsorl
Race: Human
Appearance: 5'11. Brown Hair, cut short. Muddy brown eyes. Fair skin, leaning towards pale. No scars, he believes scars are a sign of making mistakes. He usually wears a plain grey uniform with black boots, no cap, or the armor the rest of his men wear with only one slight modification to designate him on the field.
Profession: Officer/Lieutenant
Skills: He is a good shot, and a decent swordsman. He seems to be well liked by soldiers, both under his command, and not.
Bio: Canthurn Dernsorl was a Junior Republic Army officer, born on Corellia with a stubborn streak. He deserted and raised a band of mercenaries, outfitting them with heavy armor and military-grade weaponry. He accepted payment from the Sith to launch ambushes on Republic outposts in the Outer-Rim, which is how Darth Kharr would have heard of the young man and his band of mercenaries. Now, under Darth Kharr's command, the young lieutenant commands a platoon of 37 men and 4 battle droids. The regular soldiers wear heavy armor, designed for heavy fighting. This is due to the platoons usual job in combat; rapid deployments to the field via-shuttle, being placed in the thick of it. The men also however have a lighter variation of their armor, used for scouting missions and deployment behind enemy lines. Canthurn appears to look up to the Admiral in command of their motley fleet, and is fiercely loyal to him. It's been joked by the men that Lieutenant Dernsorl would follow the Admiral into hell itself if ordered. The Admiral can rest assured, if he needs troops to support the Sith quickly, Lieutenant Dernsorl and his men will do the mission, or die trying.

I've been thinking some more of what will happen after this battle. I think you will find it interesting once I reveal it.

Back
Top Bottom