Star Wars D6 - Sign Ups

Users who are viewing this thread

QuailLover

Marquis
Hello there peoples,

I going to be starting up a Star Wars role playing game based on the old WEG D6 system. If you all are interested, post in here.

The era is going to be soon after the Empire has formed, and y'all are going to be a bunch of freelancers. 

A mix of both.

I was thinking that most of the rpgness can be done by pbp, and then regularly meet online.

(Unless people just want one or another. I thought it would be fun to try this.)

We should get the clone variants of the headhunters and one of those CR90 corvettes built as a pocket carrier. Wraith squadron fit like a dozen X-wings in one, a few Z-95s wouldn't be too hard.

As for clone Z-95s vs others.
A.) They're faster/more maneuverable then standard variant
B.) They sleeker/ sexyer
C.) Photon torps > concussion missiles
D.) Empire just formed and probs swapped to TIEs, so a bunch would be laying around for acquisitions.

probs putting to much effort into this. Work was boring.

yeah sure, sign me up.  Rolld20, I play on two Dragon Warriors systems there.  Its an old 80's dnd rip off that was republished.

Wonder where you'd get a star wars d6 book today, legitimately...

I was actually looking into trying the various Star Wars systems recently as I've been dying to adventure in space. I've never really played anything other than DnD on tabletop but I'd definitely be down.

Hello everyone, I'll be starting it soon.

If you are interested in still joining the game, send me a PM or post here.

Back
Top Bottom