Star Wars Conquest Mod for M&B 1.x and M&B Warband

Users who are viewing this thread

You should try their site....I think they pretty much left TW forum and they don't put any updates info here anymore.

Winterz said:
You should try their site....I think they pretty much left TW forum and they don't put any updates info here anymore.
I don't own this thread. Hokie did, so I don't think to start a new one. Duplicating content, confusing people.
As the TaleWords staff isn't exactly supporting us we're exclusively on Mod DB. And maybe, soon in Desura. Once they give Mount&Blade support.

Maybe Revan or Vector come to visit this more often. So keep asking here if you want.

the Pawnmover said:
Perhaps you should also stop being such an aggressive ****, for yourself and yourself only. He merely asked a question, nothing else.
**** you, it's been said a million times and everyone is sick of saying it just one more time for another noob jackass. **** off.

Lux said:
the Pawnmover said:
Perhaps you should also stop being such an aggressive ****, for yourself and yourself only. He merely asked a question, nothing else.
**** you, it's been said a million times and everyone is sick of saying it just one more time for another noob jackass. **** off.
+1

A month or two and we will play SWC in multi on Warband ;D. That's amazing! If only TLD would be released sooner...

Lux said:
the Pawnmover said:

Please Lux, be more polite. We don't really care to reply all the needed times if they are comprehensive.
And definitely that doesn't give us a good image. Already counting with Revan. Luckily for him his Spielberg skills more or less outweigh his defects.

I can't help myself, even though I know it's pointless. It's like throwing **** at a pile of **** and expecting it to care.

Nodscouter said:
You can't be polite to idiots. Sometimes you need to tell people to f*** off and stop being a c***.
I do it all the time.  I've been on this forum for a while now, and I've never gotten a warning for flaming, trolling, etc.  It's not hard to be polite, at all.

Nodscouter said:
You can't be polite to idiots. Sometimes you need to tell people to **** off and stop being a ****.
Lux said:
I can't help myself, even though I know it's pointless. It's like throwing **** at a pile of **** and expecting it to care.
At least I've tried.
sick.gif

Bolkonsky said:
Nodscouter said:
You can't be polite to idiots. Sometimes you need to tell people to f*** off and stop being a c***.
I do it all the time.  I've been on this forum for a while now, and I've never gotten a warning for flaming, trolling, etc.  It's not hard to be polite, at all.
That's no fun :razz: Besides, I've only got one warning ever, and that was on the prievous page, above.

Back
Top Bottom