Star Wars Conquest Mod for M&B 1.x and M&B Warband

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey,Swyter...do you guys still work on Star Wars:Conquest????
If so,I have the models of some Vibroweapons for you I will send next week(when I add Vibro-Knife;Dual Vibroblade;Cortosis Vibroax and Vibromace)...(Ignore the B2 and C-B3,yours are better...)
mywork.png

vibroaximg.png

vibrolancevibrostaff.jpg
And have you thought of co-operating with the Bear Force II team for a common mod,Like a SW:C for Warband(that uses WSE,so you won't need new skeletons for Rancors and B2/C-B3)?????
He has, some very good scripts for force powers and Jetpacks.

ThaneWulfgharn said:
Hey,Swyter...do you guys still work on Star Wars:Conquest????
If so,I have the models of some Vibroweapons for you I will send next week(when I add Vibro-Knife;Dual Vibroblade;Cortosis Vibroax and Vibromace)...(Ignore the B2 and C-B3,yours are better...)
mywork.png

vibroaximg.png

vibrolancevibrostaff.jpg
And have you thought of co-operating with the Bear Force II team for a common mod,Like a SW:C for Warband(that uses WSE,so you won't need new skeletons for Rancors and B2/C-B3)?????
He has, some very good scripts for force powers and Jetpacks.

Have you made them yourself? That's important, we're using 100% original content.
DanyElle already contacted me, and we ended lending them our sound effects.

We're not interested in multiplayer if doesn't seems obvious. WSE is dead and incompatible.

Any method to restore "old" Darth Vader texture with the current preview release until the final version is done? Perhaps a possible hot-fix if not able to be done manually just to keep fans happy?

Would be much appreciated as the green Vader just kills the immersion for me later in game.

PGreedo said:
Any method to restore "old" Darth Vader texture with the current preview release until the final version is done? Perhaps a possible hot-fix if not able to be done manually just to keep fans happy?

Would be much appreciated as the green Vader just kills the immersion for me later in game.

Aha. I'm working on it. Will be posted on the issue you opened up early this morning at Bitbucket.
But please stop sending request to every single channel we use. We get it. I'm on it. :smile:

Edit: There we go. Try this.

Hey sorry in advance if I am asking a recruit type question, but I looked over at Moddb and I saw previews for 9.4 but no download and the most recent news being from October. My question is, has 9.4 been released and I am just blind, or if it hasn't been released is progress still being made?

Scyrius said:
Hey sorry in advance if I am asking a recruit type question, but I looked over at Moddb and I saw previews for 9.4 but no download and the most recent news being from October. My question is, has 9.4 been released and I am just blind, or if it hasn't been released is progress still being made?
Qg5ZkHh.png

We added a image six days ago. Just look closer.

Swyter said:
Scyrius said:
Qg5ZkHh.png

We added a image six days ago. Just look closer.

Thanks

For those wondering, yesterday we posted a new release on ModDB, a release candidate:
Code:
http://www.moddb.com/mods/swconquest/news/star-wars-conquest-094-relcand-released

Read the article linked above for more info and reporting your feedback.
It's completely standalone, have fun.

Hi, I don't think this is the best place to post problem reports and all, but...I've had a few problems with installing "Star Wars Conquest" for Mount & Blade. For example, when I try to extract the files to the Modules folder, the extraction freezes at 98%, with the file there being scn_zendar_merchant.sco. I don't know if this is a problem with the file or my computer, but it gets very annoying. By the way, yes, I have waited to see if that would solve the problem, but it just stays still.

Also, sometimes I get a WinRar diagnostic message, saying that it cannot open the majority of files. The last time I tried, it numbered 1852 files.

This seems like a really great mod, but because of these problems, I can't play it. I would very gladly appreciate help as soon as possible. Thanks!

Wokanite said:
Hi, I don't think this is the best place to post problem reports and all, but...I've had a few problems with installing "Star Wars Conquest" for Mount & Blade. For example, when I try to extract the files to the Modules folder, the extraction freezes at 98%, with the file there being scn_zendar_merchant.sco. I don't know if this is a problem with the file or my computer, but it gets very annoying. By the way, yes, I have waited to see if that would solve the problem, but it just stays still.

Also, sometimes I get a WinRar diagnostic message, saying that it cannot open the majority of files. The last time I tried, it numbered 1852 files.

This seems like a really great mod, but because of these problems, I can't play it. I would very gladly appreciate help as soon as possible. Thanks!

Try using 7zip instead. WinRAR may or not be able to extract newer versions of this neat format. Apart of being a better compression utility overall, and free.

Question. Will some sort of extra diplomacy be added to this mod in the furture? i would love to see some sort of communication options when playing as a king trying to ally/start war against other factions etc as i've been wanting to do more with my vassals and the like...

kingsiege said:
Question. Will some sort of extra diplomacy be added to this mod in the furture? i would love to see some sort of communication options when playing as a king trying to ally/start war against other factions etc as i've been wanting to do more with my vassals and the like...

I don't think so. The source code is a tangled mess right now.
I've done my best to re-factor and fix its biggest problems, but if I keep adding stuff the regressions will be unmaintanable.

Obtaining reliable and complete feedback is our biggest hurdle.
People saying "hey dude, it crashes on the loading screen lolwtf xdddd" aren't really helping with anything meaningful, and of those we have in spades.

I don't think so. The source code is a tangled mess right now.
I've done my best to re-factor and fix its biggest problems, but if I keep adding stuff the regressions will be unmaintanable.

Obtaining reliable and complete feedback is our biggest hurdle.
People saying "hey dude, it crashes on the loading screen lolwtf xdddd" aren't really helping with anything meaningful, and of those we have in spades.

i see.......sadly i'm not one for knowing how to use source codes, however i could offer help in terms of bug fixing/feedback. i could list several things (yes i will be specific :razz:) that need repair in the mod where crashes occur, or glitches etc. would you like them posted here or somewhere else?

this is by far my favorite mod, and i would most definitely like to be able to help you guys in any way i can. i've been playing this thing since it first game out ^_^

Back
Top Bottom