Star Wars Conquest Mod for M&B 1.x and M&B Warband

Currently viewing this thread:

Winterz

Sergeant Knight
You should try their site....I think they pretty much left TW forum and they don't put any updates info here anymore.

Swyter

Grandmaster Knight
M&BWBWF&S
Winterz said:
You should try their site....I think they pretty much left TW forum and they don't put any updates info here anymore.
I don't own this thread. Hokie did, so I don't think to start a new one. Duplicating content, confusing people.
As the TaleWords staff isn't exactly supporting us we're exclusively on Mod DB. And maybe, soon in Desura. Once they give Mount&Blade support.

Maybe Revan or Vector come to visit this more often. So keep asking here if you want.

FNSaver

Squire
WBNW
Perhaps you should also stop being such an aggressive ****, for yourself and yourself only. He merely asked a question, nothing else.

tegalad

Banned
WB
the Pawnmover said:
Perhaps you should also stop being such an aggressive ****, for yourself and yourself only. He merely asked a question, nothing else.
**** you, it's been said a million times and everyone is sick of saying it just one more time for another noob jackass. **** off.

TitoWasFat

Lux said:
the Pawnmover said:
**** you, it's been said a million times and everyone is sick of saying it just one more time for another noob jackass. **** off.
+1

Cavaron

Veteran
WBWF&SNWVC
A month or two and we will play SWC in multi on Warband ;D. That's amazing! If only TLD would be released sooner...

Swyter

Grandmaster Knight
M&BWBWF&S
Lux said:
the Pawnmover said:

Please Lux, be more polite. We don't really care to reply all the needed times if they are comprehensive.
And definitely that doesn't give us a good image. Already counting with Revan. Luckily for him his Spielberg skills more or less outweigh his defects.

tegalad

Banned
WB
I can't help myself, even though I know it's pointless. It's like throwing **** at a pile of **** and expecting it to care.

The Shadow

Recruit
Nodscouter said:
You can't be polite to idiots. Sometimes you need to tell people to f*** off and stop being a c***.
I do it all the time.  I've been on this forum for a while now, and I've never gotten a warning for flaming, trolling, etc.  It's not hard to be polite, at all.

Swyter

Grandmaster Knight
M&BWBWF&S
Nodscouter said:
You can't be polite to idiots. Sometimes you need to tell people to **** off and stop being a ****.
Lux said:
I can't help myself, even though I know it's pointless. It's like throwing **** at a pile of **** and expecting it to care.
At least I've tried.
sick.gif

tegalad

Banned
WB
Bolkonsky said:
Nodscouter said:
You can't be polite to idiots. Sometimes you need to tell people to f*** off and stop being a c***.
I do it all the time.  I've been on this forum for a while now, and I've never gotten a warning for flaming, trolling, etc.  It's not hard to be polite, at all.
That's no fun :razz: Besides, I've only got one warning ever, and that was on the prievous page, above.

Top Bottom