Stances and weapon push/bash

Currently viewing this thread:

In devblog n40, its mentioned that there will be weapon push/bash (not kick or shield bash, it might be converted to that tho) and especially 'stances'. Are they still a thing or did devs removed(transformed) those features. Lastly how likely we will be getting something like that, if there is any chance.

https://www.taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/Blog/40
 

578

Banned
WBVCNWWF&SM&B
Memoefe said:
In devblog n40, its mentioned that there will be weapon push/bash (not kick or shield bash, it might be converted to that tho) and especially 'stances'. Are they still a thing or did devs removed(transformed) those features. Lastly how likely we will be getting something like that, if there is any chance.

https://www.taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/Blog/40

They still exist, both can be seen in beta videos, even though people do not seem to utilize bash/punch that much.
 

Younes

Master Knight
WBWF&SNWVC
578 said:
Memoefe said:
In devblog n40, its mentioned that there will be weapon push/bash (not kick or shield bash, it might be converted to that tho) and especially 'stances'. Are they still a thing or did devs removed(transformed) those features. Lastly how likely we will be getting something like that, if there is any chance.

https://www.taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/Blog/40

They still exist, both can be seen in beta videos, even though people do not seem to utilize bash/punch that much.

Its pretty useless, its as useless as kicks right now and only deals like around 4 blunt damage.
 
578 said:
They still exist, both can be seen in beta videos, even though people do not seem to utilize bash/punch that much.

I saw bashes but not stances, i will look for it tho.

Younes123 said:
Its pretty useless, its as useless as kicks right now and only deals like around 4 blunt damage.

It seems weak, maybe they should increase the hitbox and add effects to it , like mini cc
 

Klausolus

Sergeant Knight
WBNWVCM&BWF&S
I think kicks were great in Warband, they were completely situational, as you couldn't rely on them in order to get most kills, but they were a great way to punish poor footwork. From what I've seen in videos of the beta, in Bannerlord they have a longer reach but also kick the enemy further away and don't guarantee that the next attack will land.

Just more salt in the wound for those of us who loved Warband's combat  :sad:
 
Top Bottom