Stagnation? Problem!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkgenius

I don't know if this was quoted before, or is this the first time, please forgive my neanderthalism,
I have been playing this acc for quite a time now, joined a Kingdom, all sweet and cool, but.. we've hit a "Peaceful Time", this has gone long enough I wanna see these Orgy Lords get some real action in a battlefield, but has been already an year at peace!  :evil:

I'm getting crazy and my troops morale are diminishing, is there a way to start a Kingdom war by giving suggestions to a Monarch? really I think I tried most my QI could think off, do I have to become a King's ***** so he'll wage wars? none that a new game wouldn't fix, but..

thinking about the time I spent hardening my current char, leveling, the choices, the consequences.. the surrenders, the humiliation, the 70+ won torneys, 2350 reknown, 75 honor, these kinds of stuff.. What should I do?!  :mrgreen: this is maddening!!!

Sincerely,

DG.

Go from lord to lord asking for jobs, sooner or later one will give you a job to raid another faction or destroy some caravans, get that 2-3 times and it normally kick starts a nice new war for you to profit from.

mesor said:
Go from lord to lord asking for jobs, sooner or later one will give you a job to raid another faction or destroy some caravans, get that 2-3 times and it normally kick starts a nice new war for you to profit from.

OMG! I tried that too, is it really the end...?  :lol:

I know I can't force the devs to add features, specially now...  :cry:

But this mirth, and this cheery and happy Lords upset me, how many times have I started a siege just to see them abandon the marshall to join a FEAST! I clubbed a Horse to death my bare-hands for that!  :twisted:

It is painful, I got married to a influential wife, to live in a Kingdom of eternal peace, what's more annoying than that in a game? peace is awesome in real life, it's the goal of many people in all cultures. But these Happy Lords and their Feasts has gone loooooooooooooooooong enough, it sets my teeth on edge! I wonder what I'm going to kill next, I wish I could sabotate a Feast just for once, like... SIEGE a FEAST.. ooh.. that would be awesome and very pleasurable.

Kick living **** from your party and reduce the size to 80-100. Should be fine.
Renounce your allegiance, take a low-protected castle and offer your sword of vassalage to any monarch you like.

Asking the Tavern Keeper for who has work for you generally also gives you a good idea who has the 'Hit Caravans to provoke War' quest, as he/she will advice you to stay away from him.

You're opening up way to many threads on the P.o.P sub forum sections. Like I stated in a previous thread of yours, please use the Quick Q and A thread. Or message me if you want me to merge them into it. Otherwise cheers.

Don't think of it as unfair. It's just the same with everyone elses quick question threads that need to be closed and thus, in all fairness, this must be closed too.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom