[Stage 2 - Pools] F&R (FINAL DEADLINE: 17/9/13 INCLUSIVE)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kellermann 7 - 2 BlackTide

Saying gfs would be a lie so I won't do it... You are certainly the most unfair player I have ever seen on Warband so far :wink:

Certainly not good fights. We had to change arenas mid-duel, right as I was on a winning streak, for a reason that I had discussed with M many weeks ago. I was given the go-ahead for using those pillars when I first consulted M, it's disappointing that I wasn't informed of the change in verdict regarding that rule.

Your fine to use them. But considering they are a design flaw, i feel if the other player decides then moving to a more suitable dueling arena is understandable and desirable. Sorry you feel you were not informed, i'll try to make it clearer in the future.

From my prior consultation with M (it was that long ago that my steam didn't save the logs), I was told that using them was fine that if people complained then they'd eventually be removed but were all fair game for the duels.

BlackTide said:
From my prior consultation with M (it was that long ago that my steam didn't save the logs), I was told that using them was fine that if people complained then they'd eventually be removed but were all fair game for the duels.

I feel its needless to remove them if you can just walk down to the next arena if they are becoming problematic. Thats enough discussion here though if you want to talk about it more then PM me or hit me up on steam.

Cleric should have never moved you guys mid-set, especially to the lower arena which is disallowed in the rules being out of the duel equipment area. Sorry about that, I didn't give the admins specific guidelines for it and he just judged it as he saw it. My bad.

I didn't expect the pillars to be a problem but since I've had several complaints now I'm just going to close them off as I said I would if they became one.

After I've closed it up, I'm going to check the logs and find out where you were in your set before you were moved. If either of you wants to continue the set from that scoreline, you will. I won't confirm the score until I hear from both of you about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom