[Stage 1] Scheduling discussion and disputes

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldnt find WV_Okocha steam and dont know his name on tw would be nice if someone could help to contact him

Chevalier said he'll be on vacations 10 days ago. Seems like he is back but didn't check his steam for 3 days though.

AE_Razer hasn't been online for one day and some hours. Anyone know if he will play today since it's deadline and I want to finish the pool.

Me and Morphine wanted to play sience 4 days, but always someone is busy, now my boss let me 2 days trip, and I cannot play today or tomorrow, maybe Tuesday : /

[Phoenix] said:
AE_Razer hasn't been online for one day and some hours. Anyone know if he will play today since it's deadline and I want to finish the pool.
AE_Razer has been online many times this week. I am sure you will be able to fight him once the weekend is over. Now.

Movement did not accept me in steam, I waited all night I did not see this guy  sorry I can t do my duel today and via spadassin and snatch he say he his busy today

I demand a victory by default, it is not my fault if he refuses because he fears I've been waiting for I do not know how many hours this morning he say let s do hit this night -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom