Need More Info Stable Version 1.4 but game still crash every 1 min with this bug! What is Stable then ? !!

Users who are viewing this thread

LCTH

Recruit
An unhandled exception occured!

An unhandled exception occured! Attempt to continueClose the programSave this page

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bannerlord has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
If you were in the middle of something, the progress you were working on might be lost.
This error can be caused by a faulty module XMLs, manifest (submodule.xml), or DLL (bad one or permission error).

If you have Community Patch installed, please click Attempt to Continue in order to capture logs that will be generated by it.
Or If you're debugging, you can disable the error window individually in config.json in BetterExceptionWindow submodule folder.

- Reasons
Source: TaleWorlds.Core
The given value is less than the expected value : ItemRosterElement::Amount

- Inner exception
Source: No module
No inner exception was thrown

- Callstacks
Protip: Use a debugger like dnSpy or Visual studio to trace the source of error, by stepping the program line by line.

Inner exception callstack:
Outer exception callstack:
at TaleWorlds.Core.ItemRosterElement.set_Amount(Int32 value)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.ItemRoster.AddToCountsAtIndex(Int32 index, Int32 count, Boolean removeDepleted)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.ItemRoster.AddToCounts(EquipmentElement rosterElement, Int32 number, Boolean removeDepleted)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.SandBox.CampaignBehaviors.VillageBehaviors.VillagerCampaignBehavior.MoveItemsToVillagerParty(Village village, MobileParty villagerParty)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.SandBox.CampaignBehaviors.VillageBehaviors.VillagerCampaignBehavior.LoadAndSendVillagerParty(Village village, MobileParty villagerParty)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.SandBox.CampaignBehaviors.VillageBehaviors.VillagerCampaignBehavior.ThinkAboutSendingItemToTown(Village village)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.SandBox.CampaignBehaviors.VillageBehaviors.VillagerCampaignBehavior.TickVillageThink(Settlement settlement)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.MbEvent`1.InvokeList(EventHandlerRec`1 list, T t)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignEvents.HourlyTickSettlement(Settlement settlement)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignEventDispatcher.HourlyTickSettlement(Settlement settlement)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.PeriodicTicker`1.PeriodicTickSome(Single timeUnitsElaped)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Campaign.Tick(Single dt)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Campaign.RealTick(Single realDt)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.MapState.OnMapModeTick(Single dt)
at TaleWorlds.Core.GameStateManager.OnTick(Single dt)
at TaleWorlds.Core.Game.OnTick(Single dt)
at TaleWorlds.Core.GameManagerBase.OnTick(Single dt)
at DMD?42243568::OnApplicationTick_Patch1>(Module this, Single dt)

- Reasons
Source: TaleWorlds.Core
The given value is less than the expected value : ItemRosterElement::Amount

- Inner exception
Source: No module

- Callstacks

Protip: Use a debugger like dnSpy or Visual studio to trace the source of error, by stepping the program line by line.

Inner exception callstack: No inner exception was thrown
Outer exception callstack: at TaleWorlds.Core.ItemRosterElement.set_Amount(Int32 value)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.ItemRoster.AddToCountsAtIndex(Int32 index, Int32 count, Boolean removeDepleted)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.ItemRoster.AddToCounts(EquipmentElement rosterElement, Int32 number, Boolean removeDepleted)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.SandBox.CampaignBehaviors.VillageBehaviors.VillagerCampaignBehavior.MoveItemsToVillagerParty(Village village, MobileParty villagerParty)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.SandBox.CampaignBehaviors.VillageBehaviors.VillagerCampaignBehavior.LoadAndSendVillagerParty(Village village, MobileParty villagerParty)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.SandBox.CampaignBehaviors.VillageBehaviors.VillagerCampaignBehavior.ThinkAboutSendingItemToTown(Village village)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.SandBox.CampaignBehaviors.VillageBehaviors.VillagerCampaignBehavior.TickVillageThink(Settlement settlement)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.MbEvent`1.InvokeList(EventHandlerRec`1 list, T t)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignEvents.HourlyTickSettlement(Settlement settlement)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignEventDispatcher.HourlyTickSettlement(Settlement settlement)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.PeriodicTicker`1.PeriodicTickSome(Single timeUnitsElaped)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Campaign.Tick(Single dt)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Campaign.RealTick(Single realDt)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.MapState.OnMapModeTick(Single dt)
at TaleWorlds.Core.GameStateManager.OnTick(Single dt)
at TaleWorlds.Core.Game.OnTick(Single dt)
at TaleWorlds.Core.GameManagerBase.OnTick(Single dt)
at DMD?42243568::OnApplicationTick_Patch1>(Module this, Single dt)

I have the exact same issue. It began after 1.4.0 update.
It seems related to some specific event, as the crash occurs after spending time on the campaign map. I reloaded an earlier (by about 3 in-game days) save, and the crash occured at roughly the same time where my latest save is.

I do use mods, but I've tried disabling all mods and the crash still occur. The exception is one mod 'Diplomacy fixed', which I must have enabled to load the save. LCTH, are you using this mod as well per any chance?

Hi, the save file might be corrupted by mods. Please try disabling all mods and verifying your game files through Steam. If you can recreate the issue without any mods installed on a new save file, the developers can look it. However, we cannot offer technical support for modded games, as the game version is different than what we have presented and the issue could be originated from various reasons.

Hi elysebluemoon

Thanks and appreciate for replying.

I had already disabled all mods but unfortunately, its still happen.

With that said, i am used to having to start all over and over again, with so many bugs on savegame or games half way itself when you are about to achieve something and then Boom! crash; simply out of the blue leaving one frustrated.

The game is simply unstable right now for anyone to really play long, please relay this to the developer.

Hi elysebluemoon

Thanks and appreciate for replying.

I had already disabled all mods but unfortunately, its still happen.

With that said, i am used to having to start all over and over again, with so many bugs on savegame or games half way itself when you are about to achieve something and then Boom! crash; simply out of the blue leaving one frustrated.

The game is simply unstable right now for anyone to really play long, please relay this to the developer.
Hi, if the crash is happening on a new save file without any mods with a verified game, please forward your save file so the developers can look into the issue to see what the problem is. It would help us a lot. :smile:

Back
Top Bottom