St3fan's Server Hosting - Viking Conquest Available With 25% Discount

Users who are viewing this thread

MrSt3fan

Recruit
fvb481.png

Introduction

Hello community,

St3fan's Server hosting is a hosting company, which focuses on hosting good quality servers for quality prices. We host servers for every game, and we specialize in Mount and Blade Warband, including all its modules. Our aim is to host good quality servers, with good performance, for good prices. All servers are hosted in France, in order to get the lowest pings as possible. We now also host servers for the new DLC Viking Conquest. To celebrate Viking Conquest's launch, we have launched a 25% discount on all our servers, for the lifetime of the servers.

Server Pricing

30 slots - 3.75 Pounds
50 slots - 6 Pounds
100 slots - 10 Pounds
150 slots - 12 Pounds
200 slots - 15 Pounds

If there is any amount of slots you want but it is not listed, leave a reply here or send me a PM and I'll get you a good price for the amount of slots you want.
Note: All prices are per month and done through Paypal.

Server Specifications

Paris, France

- Intel Xeon E3 1245v2
- 2x 1TB Sata 3
- 4 Cores / 8 Threads
- 32 GB RAM DDR3
- 1 GBps

Roubeaux, France

- Intel Xeon E3 1245v2
- 2x 1TB Sata 3
- 4 Cores / 8 Threads
- 32 GB RAM DDR3
- 1 GBps

Not Satisfied?

If you are not satisfied with the server within a week of purchase, I'll give you a full refund.

Contact Information

Stefan Visser
E-Mail: [email protected]
Steam: MrSt3fan

If you have any questions regarding my services, feel free to leave a response on this thread or contact me using any of the options above.

Kind Regards,

MrSt3fan​

To celebrate the launch of Viking Conquest we have launched a 25% discount on all servers, for the lifetime of the server! The server prices have changed from:

30 slots - 5 Pounds / Month
50 slots - 7.50 Pounds / Month
100 slots - 12.50 Pounds / Month
150 slots - 16 Pounds / Month
200 slots - 20 Pounds / Month

To:

30 slots - 3.75 Pounds / Month
50 slots - 6 Pounds / Month
100 slots - 10 Pounds / Month
150 slots - 12 Pounds / Month
200 slots - 15 Pounds / Month

I vouch for St3fan. Great hoster with great prices, he has ran my servers for me for the past year without any problems or issues, if I needed anything, I could easily either email him, or contact him on Steam.

Back
Top Bottom