srry for kinda spamming but Admin 84th_Col_Aldemar permantly banned me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was banned by Admin 84th_Col_Aldemar... and i need to get unbanned so that i can join my regiment. quik!
im sorry if i did anything you think is offensive but please unbannd me! on the MM_84e_siege

When you enter a server than just follow the rules !
There is no need to kick some or Teamkilling someone for any reason !

Was online with some mates also. 84th_Aldemar was constantly kicked and Teamkilled by several people (The sadly "normal" artillery trolling) for more than an hour and has to ban a lot people the hole time....
I Guess there will no unban soon :smile:

in future
just take a look at the gamechat
if you don t know that you are trolling the serveradmin and creator of the maps and don t join any Troll Gangbang.
Especialy if you see a person with a Ban Hammer online don t do anything wrong :smile:
you just get what you deserve...

Krause said:
When you enter a server than just follow the rules !
There is no need to kick some or Teamkilling someone for any reason !

Was online with some mates also. 84th_Aldemar was constantly kicked and Teamkilled by several people (The sadly "normal" artillery trolling) for more than an hour and has to ban a lot people the hole time....
I Guess there will no unban soon :smile:

in future
just take a look at the gamechat
if you don t know that you are trolling the serveradmin and creator of the maps and don t join any Troll Gangbang.
Especialy if you see a person with a Ban Hammer online don t do anything wrong :smile:
you just get what you deserve...

oh yes that was hard work.

and

spamming the forums doesnt make it better, you will have a new chance when the DLC is out.

Aldemar

kk but i wasen't trolling i was just there at the moment when you started banning people, and aldemar diden't speirs get me unbanned? he said he talked to you and got you to unbanne me but im still banned?!?. coude you unbanne me plzzz?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom