squirrel banner

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

wepwawt

Recruit
What does squirrel banner mean?
This Saturday while playing at 84e_siege I was repeatedly teamattacked by a lady wearing this banner without any explanations.

I don't accept "vids or it didn't happen" cause I want not the revenge but the answer, can players pick up the squirrel banner or it is a privilege of a FS team?

wepwawt said:
What does squirrel banner mean?
This Saturday while playing at 84e_siege I was repeatedly teamattacked by a lady wearing this banner without any explanate.
a privilege of a FS team
And the lady is possibly Betty...

This flying squirrl is the logo of vincenzo and his team.
The 22nd uses it ingame. Also the developers and a nice being called betty.
If someone attempt to teamkill you just tell an admin. They know what to do.

And it´s FSE not FS :grin:

What was her name? I have been tking Betty yesterday a bit and she might be raging(she was trying to blow me up with a rocket)

Raging Womble said:
What was her name? I have been tking Betty yesterday a bit and she might be raging(she was trying to blow me up with a rocket)

What a great way to handle the situation. Next time, ignore her/it, and immediately report her/it to the admins of the server you're on and the NW admins, like Vince, Deo, Olafson, etc.

McEwanMaster77 said:
Raging Womble said:

What a great way to handle the situation. Next time, ignore her/it, and immediately report her/it to the admins of the server you're on and the NW admins, like Vince, Deo, Olafson, etc.

The faster you ban her, the faster she buys another key to support the devs, NOW DO IT ^^

does any1 actually think betty buys all those keys..........im starting to think betty is getting them another way.

Chill Brah said:
does any1 actually think betty buys all those keys..........im starting to think betty is getting them another way.

Maybe Vince could supply you with a receipt? :razz:

The keys are provided by taleworlds, so unless betty is from taleworlds, there is no way to get them... except buying them ofcource.

The squirrel banner is used by th FSE team and the 22nd. However anybody can choose to play with it and troll/teamkill.

Betty is a man called Elliot, stop caling him a  her!

http://encyclopediadramatica.se/CassiusPlejarenAlien <--- Read up about him on there, I would advise that you dont go looking around the site, it is NSFV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom