MP Squad-icon/indication

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey!

Haven't seen anything about this (probably have just missed it, sorry if that's the case), but surely there must be some sort of way coming to the game that make it easier to distinguish your partyfriends ingame?

was saying this earlier to my friends. EVERY party/squad based game has this feature is in it. the game is in development for 8 years and so many small things have gone unfinished. such an EASY implementation. They introduce parties but then have no clear indication of who your party is in game. no wonder why this game took 8 years...whoever is managing this is doing a piss poor job

was saying this earlier to my friends. EVERY party/squad based game has this feature is in it. the game is in development for 8 years and so many small things have gone unfinished. such an EASY implementation. They introduce parties but then have no clear indication of who your party is in game. no wonder why this game took 8 years...whoever is managing this is doing a piss poor job
Wouldn’t say they have done a piss poor job. The game is great considering it’s current state. The fact that they are pushing out patches so quick as they are doing and that they do listen to their community like they do, it’s quite amazing. Not many games that have such great and passionate developers. But, surely this should’ve been implemented at the start. Could be som sort of issue with the solution they were going for that they couldn’t solve. Either way, im sure it will come soon, or I hope atleast.

Back
Top Bottom