Spy quest Bug

Users who are viewing this thread

Not sure if this is a bug, and ik fo, if it's due to Diplomacy, but still...

I have to quest to meet the spy in Barriyye (sp?).

One I get there, I talk to eveyone in town (I have done this quest succesfully before, I know how it works), but the spy doesnt seem t'o be there.

Did I really talk to everyone? Yes, I do, beacause everyone I talked to started walking into a wall. Literally. So I have town full of people, who aren't spies, but start walking walls in stead of the town.

So, anyone else got this? Should I forget about this quest? Could the fact that I'm at war with the Sarranids have someting to do with it?

I know what your talking about. I haven't really played Diplomacy much, but I had the spy glitch in the native version.  It wasn't even in the town of Barriye either. It was in Dhirim. However, I was able to fix it by simply leaving the town, and then going back in again.

I've tried that, several times, even on different days, and after reloading. One of the things I often see in these spy missions, is that the spy doesn't wear native clothing. In Bariyye, they all wear typical Sarranid attire. I just don't think he/she's there.

Sometimes it is bugged. I have found if you exit the game and restart you can finish the quest successfully.

Back
Top Bottom