Spy out the enemies (Screens and Videos)

Users who are viewing this thread

F3595EE5F352A33491FEA6926FC5746B4449AD41

New graphics for the sword, will be made a bit smaller, it is a bit big here. It replaces the old short sword graphics.

The Dagger also gets a new graphic, but I won't show it to you :razz:

omg man the monk custome is damn epic indeed. Mappers could implement churches as a place to rest and such or places that do something especial, besides of having those epic disguises :grin:

MOTHER OF GOD
*Takes of blindman sunglasses*

That's guy's like a gawddamm European Sohei!

It's gonna be minutes 'til Suspicios Pilgrims start moving in.

I got news for you:

E9DDE2768592276074D43C705783AA71B68E8286
Thx to dejawolf, we have something to replace the arena armors with. They will be replaced with these three shirts in the next version. I think they are much better than the arena tunics. What peasant wears arena armors when he walks around in the town?

FE21003AD5CE3CC54D1D8697569A47B5EF35B705

In the background you can see some of the new buildings, but they need to be fixed a bit. The size is very weird for some of them.

I actually got new things for you, has been quite some time since the last news.

AAAD7B57DCCDAB9EB2EC3EB5BDAAC6B4E73EFD24

A8D3F47A708A6E384C691933D00ACC971FB3132C

Remember that I mentioned a map for the "church" feature some time ago? Now here it finally is. Or at least the rough sketch of it. I am going into more detail atm.

edit: Just to remind you, this map is already in the current version so I only need to upload it when I finish it later today, and we can play it with the church feature included.

Awesome map, just need some decorations perhaps. By the way, does this map have gates that lead outside city? You could build something outside there like a path leading to a tavern where there is the chest for assassins etc.

Call me whenever you set it up, and I'll be there.

Thx for reminding me, It actually had no gate :wink: I'm done with decoration now, looks pretty good I think. Just need to do spawn points/Entry Points and the AI-Mesh so the bots won't walk against the walls. No outside on this one, sry. But there is one gate that can be closed and two doors the Assassins need to destroy.

Yes, sure, but a town without any possiblity to enter it would be a bit weir, wouldn't it? I have just finished it, will be putting it on the server soon.

I had the idea of making screenshots of the towns and writing some kind of a small guide to all maps with tips and so on, for exmaple mark the places where you find the chests, the food and so on. But as my PC does not work atm, I can't make any screens. So if anyone wants to help me, send me screens of each map with one picture from the sky and maybe some pics of interesting places.

Back
Top Bottom