Spouse in Refuge?

Users who are viewing this thread

DarthDab

Recruit
Is there any way to have your Spouse stay in your refuge as opposed to a hall in an already established settlement?

kalarhan said:
Your spouse is a *lady*, a noblewoman. She doesnt want to live in a small house or tent in the middle of the woods  :mrgreen:

It's a shame, because the Refuge is way better than an average castle, since it has a mead hall and smiths =/
Can the devs somewhow change the castles to have the same building options that the Refuges have?

Regards
Crow

I agree with the above post. I feel like the Refuge is much more personal and "homey" since you can customize and upgrade it so much, whereas an established settlement is just kind of there.

What's the point of having a large hall for yourself if you don't even live there officially?

DarthDab said:
I agree with the above post. I feel like the Refuge is much more personal and "homey" since you can customize and upgrade it so much, whereas an established settlement is just kind of there.

What's the point of having a large hall for yourself if you don't even live there officially?
Jinto777 said:
kalarhan said:
Your spouse is a *lady*, a noblewoman. She doesnt want to live in a small house or tent in the middle of the woods  :mrgreen:

It's a shame, because the Refuge is way better than an average castle, since it has a mead hall and smiths =/
Can the devs somewhow change the castles to have the same building options that the Refuges have?

Regards
Crow

Add a post in the suggestion thread. Its the place devs are looking for feature ideas.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom