Spooky Taleworlds Adventure (Forum Game)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Gamers,

Something spooky is afoot in the Taleworlds forums... Posts are DISAPPEARING ON THEIR OWN!!! An innocent post about the upcoming combat patch VANISHED INTO THIN AIR! Then, the replies were also gone. This is Spooky Taleworlds Adventure, the forum game. Here's the vanishing post in question:

<snip>

Now we have to investigate why these posts are disappearing? Who is this new post killer on the forums?? Investigators are currently referring to them as the censor. Post your roleplay characters now, and help us figure out this mysterious development.

Here's my character, for example:

Name: Canton
Profession: Village Blacksmith
Backstory: I make horseshoes in Glunmar village.
Special Roleplay Ability: I can identify any horseshoe in Calradia, and figure out who made it!

Forum Game Prompt #1: The eviscerated corpse of the post has been in a thread on the forums.

Post your characters and let us know what they're thinking of this post murder. We're all investigators now!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Cencoring comments is funny Taleworlds.
I wish i could got answers from what i wroted about it.What was the reason?I didnt got a warning or a PM about it.
What is gained from deleting comments that writes about what is coming as a new patch?

When even Tw doesnt have answers about it, censoring is the right choise i guess. :unsure:

Name: JukeBox
Profession: Professional Bannerlord Player
Backstory: I joined because someone promised me I could join their clan :smile: Gosh I feel so excited subscribe to my onlyfans btw.
Special Roleplay Ability: Autoblock

I thought we knew they were changing movement speed in general. I'm not ready to be outraged after 1 second hand account of a single play test. Yeah i'm sure there will be issues but I feel like there is a more efficient way of having your voice heard through constructive criticism rather than declaring that they "****ed up hard this time (again)". That may very well be the case but I don't see approaching it in that manner as effective or productive.

With such extensive combat changes, I feel like a lot of testing will need to occur. We can only then identify which changes are problematic and in what way. For example, we know swing speed, feints, block speed have changed but there's no mention of that, let alone the vast ways in which all of those new variables interact. I know i'm probably in the minority here but figured i'd give my 2 cents.

And for those who don't know me this is pretty much my stance with most games whether that's DayZ, Star Citizen, etc. I think we're too quick to get outraged and that we as gamers in general can be far more effective with constructive criticism and tempered discussion.

I thought we knew they were changing movement speed in general. I'm not ready to be outraged after 1 second hand account of a single play test. Yeah i'm sure there will be issues but I feel like there is a more efficient way of having your voice heard through constructive criticism rather than declaring that they "****ed up hard this time (again)". That may very well be the case but I don't see approaching it in that manner as effective or productive.

With such extensive combat changes, I feel like a lot of testing will need to occur before. We can only then identify which changes are problematic and in what way. For example, we know swing speed, feints, block speed have changed but there's no mention of that. I know i'm probably in the minority here but figured i'd give my 2 cents.

And for those who don't know me this is pretty much my stance with most games whether that's DayZ, Star Citizen, etc. I think we're too quick to get outraged and that we as gamers in general can be far more effective with constructive criticism and tempered discussion.

Wolfgeist this is a forum game please keep the discussion on topic... Thanks :grin:D

Dear god please let there NOT BE crush through with 2h weapons. What the fk?

Imagine - Everyone gives a 2hr a shield so they play as infantry until melee starts, then they swap to a fking maul or sum**** and then start doing damage through shields as people block, or if shields are lost, you just need a 2hr to ignore that block ? Please god no.

Last edited:
Dear god please let there NOT BE crush through with 2h weapons. What the fk?
Name: CBeetle
Profession: Soldier Larvae
Backstory: I am just a bug
Special Roleplay Ability: I have a hard shell that I use to keep the rain off.

Name: Aljembwo
Profession: Rodeo Clown
Backstory: After being kicked in the head one too many times, Aljembwo's latent psychic abilities were activated. This allows him to foretell future events and see into the minds of the dimwitted.
Special Roleplay Ability: Telepathy, telekinesis, soothsaying.

TaleWorlds and TW community managers are not involved with the moderation of the forums. That's under the direction of the global moderators.

Make no mistake: the changes described sound terrible. However, they are not the latest version of testing. The nature of testing is to try out stuff.

The reason for removal of this content is that the tests are held in confidence. They're intended to be private until they go live or are announced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom