[Spoilers] Did my main quest bug, or is that all there is so far?

Users who are viewing this thread

rhn

Recruit
Have chosen to unite the Empire for the Southern Empire in my main save. Somehow I got several of each of the "Eliminate <faction>" quests. Two of each for the remaining factions.
Now I have conquered 95% of the map and I got the notice that I had gathered the empire. However that happened before I could complete the last "Eliminate..." quest. Now that last quest is also done and... nothing happened. Stuck with only the "Arzago's Conspiracy" quest in quest log. It is at 2000/2000 with the green check-mark.
I went back and tried talking to Istiana, but she got nothing.

Is that it? Am I done with the currently implemented "main quest" now? No resolution of brother/family story? Or did the multiple quests bug it out somehow?

Have chosen to unite the Empire for the Southern Empire in my main save. Somehow I got several of each of the "Eliminate <faction>" quests. Two of each for the remaining factions.
Now I have conquered 95% of the map and I got the notice that I had gathered the empire. However that happened before I could complete the last "Eliminate..." quest. Now that last quest is also done and... nothing happened. Stuck with only the "Arzago's Conspiracy" quest in quest log. It is at 2000/2000 with the green check-mark.
I went back and tried talking to Istiana, but she got nothing.

Is that it? Am I done with the currently implemented "main quest" now? No resolution of brother/family story? Or did the multiple quests bug it out somehow?
The main quest line is very much incomplete, and no, there is nothing you can do about your siblings.

Back
Top Bottom