[spoiler]Missing Portrait

Users who are viewing this thread

Wu-long

Sergeant Knight at Arms
Heya all, I'll have to say I'm stuck in quite a pickle here....

I've been tasked by my beloved wife, princess of Redwood kingdoms to find her mothers' favorite portrait. I've questioned lords, and beaten Assassins, now it tells me to go back to Redwood fortress and that's all...however I do not know what I am required to do within redwood fortress....any hints/spoilers would be welcomed.

Wu-long said:
Heya all, I'll have to say I'm stuck in quite a pickle here....

I've been tasked by my beloved wife, princess of Redwood kingdoms to find her mothers' favorite portrait. I've questioned lords, and beaten Assassins, now it tells me to go back to Redwood fortress and that's all...however I do not know what I am required to do within redwood fortress....any hints/spoilers would be welcomed.
What does the quest notes say?
I'm pretty sure this quest is bugged as of version 0.611, but it is not confirmed.

Something unusual said:
I'm pretty sure this quest is bugged as of version 0.611, but it is not confirmed.
As I said before in another topic - this quest is fully functional in 0.611, but shows script errors on each stage.

From what I remember, I completed this quest.

So, talk to that Count Lathroadrin or something, then fight an Assassin party, and then talk to Count Zaos, and then talk to the Prince again, and then talk to the Queen.

Interesting thing ive found.

You can complete the quest without killing the assassins if they didn't attack you when you approached to talk, you just click leave.

Theo H said:
Interesting thing ive found.

You can complete the quest without killing the assassins if they didn't attack you when you approached to talk, you just click leave.
:shock: I cannot believe that someone actually noticed that! I made it like that for testing the quest but I guess I forgot to remove it, I'll fix it later  :razz:

umm so i started the rebellion with the claimant of redwood nation and such and succeded and i was talkin to the princess and she told be bout the portrait and she told me to report to queen arlina problem is ive seen on the side queen arlina of commoners defeated but i cant seem to find her anywere or infact as what happens to the kings of a faction when destroyed "she left the realm"

Cheeselord said:
umm so i started the rebellion with the claimant of redwood nation and such and succeded and i was talkin to the princess and she told be bout the portrait and she told me to report to queen arlina problem is ive seen on the side queen arlina of commoners defeated but i cant seem to find her anywere or infact as what happens to the kings of a faction when destroyed "she left the realm"

I don't think they ever come back, so the quest can't be completed.

The Queen can comeback. This is a diplomacy feature that can be turned on or off. Sometimes later the defeated rulers will come back as vassals for one of the factions.

habeo123 said:
The Queen can comeback. This is a diplomacy feature that can be turned on or off. Sometimes later the defeated rulers will come back as vassals for one of the factions.

Oh I didn't know that, I thought it was only vassals that could return. That's pretty cool.

Yes I've played game where another ruler enlisted 2 rulers from defeated faction to be vassals. It's actually really nice. The player can also recruit them, IIRC but I haven't been able to since I had the maximum negative relation with them.

Back
Top Bottom