(SPOILER) CAN'T GET THE SHIP!

Users who are viewing this thread

MakkeCrash

Regular
Hello everyone!
I killed the Sea Raider Party and followed the routing men, they took me to a Sea Raider Landing and I defeated everyone in there...What am I supposed to do now? I thought that something special would happen but nothing happens..I have tried so slaugther some more raiders but the just rout to the closest Castle.

I went closer to the coast and found anpther Sea Pirate Landing, and that one worked, nothing is bugged or wrong, you just have to find the right one!

Try looking for other Pirate landings, I took the first one I found but it wasn't the right one, keep looking in the same area and around the coast :smile:
Tell me when you find it! :smile:

It should tell you that you have to wait 24 hours after beating the pirates in the hideout, it will never work otherwise.

nah it should say after its cleared that you have to wait 24 hours for the boat to be ready, like makke said theres usually two its a shame it seems to respawn that fast but if i was you id map out both of them first then clear them out. 50% chance of being the right one.

Back
Top Bottom