*spoiler alert* for the *lack* of kingdom creation

Do i suck?

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Eltz

Recruit
For everyone complaining about no kingdom creation, PLAY THE DAMN STORY MISSIONS AND U MIGHT GET A SURPRISE. :O

For everyone complaining about no kingdom creation, PLAY THE DAMN STORY MISSIONS AND U MIGHT GET A SURPRISE. :O

I mean to be fair, 'Nezertes Folly' or whatever is a bit of a grind, especially if someone actually wants to try to experience the game (not that it has much at this point of early access) instead of tracking down some very specific lords for their first foray into the game. The quest is also made much harder if you join a faction and happen to be at war with the other factions of which has some of the lords to speak to.

you can make a kingdom by completing the hideouts to get the banner pieces after u track down the 10 lords, you THEN have to go to one of the two who told u where they were and u choose to help one, u then get a quest telling u requirements and once u get those u go back to the quest giver and u create one, not hard to do

I dont understand the Talk to 10 Lords mission. It says talk to any 10 Lords about the History of the Empire. Now if i stop "any Lord" who happens to be travelling - I dont get an option to talk to him about this. Every Castle i go to there is no Lord present -not sure how to proceed with this one

I dont understand the Talk to 10 Lords mission. It says talk to any 10 Lords about the History of the Empire. Now if i stop "any Lord" who happens to be travelling - I dont get an option to talk to him about this. Every Castle i go to there is no Lord present -not sure how to proceed with this one
the lords will have a blue question mark on them in map

Yeah, part of the enjoyment of Warband was making your own kingdom, starting out as the enemy of everyone and eventually dominating the map. It's just a bit mind-boggling why they would lock the ability to do that behind an annoying fetch-quest.

Tip.. Batannia and Sturgia have a lotof lords to talk to. I think 4 or 5. Vlandia has 1 or 2 and empire has a few. Khuzait even had 1

Back
Top Bottom