Split topic

Users who are viewing this thread

Kiah911

Regular
George A. Custer said:
xD LOL
Genius  that's what i was thinking about when i  thought of alan being sick :O

FWI....we didn't ride buffalo back in the day..... I don't know why your having Indians ride buffalo in this lol...

And my family helped kill Custer in the 1800's.... :twisted: (saw the guys signature and had to say it hehe)

Kiah911 said:
George A. Custer said:
xD LOL

FWI....we didn't ride buffalo back in the day..... I don't know why your having Indians ride buffalo in this lol...

And my family helped kill Custer in the 1800's.... :twisted: (saw the guys signature and had to say it hehe)
Sorry if I split it but that was not fitting in the Screenshots Topic  :wink:

Uhh, really? Are you a Native American?  :eek:
Finally getting someone that will fight with me as an Indian, when MP will be active... :twisted:
Oh, you have an old version...
That weird mount was a joke....no more riding buffalos! (got ya, huh?! ....didn t try new v. 3.2  :twisted: )
Gab
Ps....perhaps I remember you now... :razz:

Hehe :smile: I'm Lakotah Sioux indian, my family back in the day traveled with Sitting Bull and Crazy Horse :smile:)) whats the newest version? I could help out a lot with ideas if your coders are looking for new ones :smile:

Kiah911 said:
Hehe :smile: I'm Lakotah Sioux indian, my family back in the day traveled with Sitting Bull and Crazy Horse :smile:)) whats the newest version? I could help out a lot with ideas if your coders are looking for new ones :smile:
Hey! Much respect for you and your Ancestors, then!  :shock:
I really like for once to have a real Native on my Mods Forums!

I had a fan guy, Tomahawk&Rifle, but he is gone, now... :cry:

You could actually add a Topic in which you speak or give Links of Lakotas historicals events, between 1850 and 1869, for example....
In all my Mods I try to add an Indian Faction, or even more (see 1776) cause I like sometimes to play against the white men and defend my Land  :twisted:...and I originally planned an Indian Faction for 1860s as well....but I have no time any more....
So it all depends on some friends that are going to help me, see?  :oops:

I have TONS of ideas, but no more time to really progress....and very few ppl really helping me.

Most fans and supporters are unexperienced, or if skilled, they are busy in smthing else....

Having some good stuff about American Indians (or Natives...as THEY say you should be called.... :roll: ...but I think "respect" is in HOW you talk about them, not HOW you define them...) would be great...

Hey Kiah911, I am full of books at home about Old West....but I cannot find some pics of George Catlin, a very good supporter of Natives, and a good painter that captured their last wildness moments and outfits  :cool:
...happen to have a link?
Gab

https://www.google.com/search?q=george+catlin&hl=en&prmd=imvnsbo&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=SK06T7meLMrdtgecz8HcCg&sqi=2&ved=0CDcQsAQ&biw=1280&bih=678

There you go :smile: one word of advice, is to stray away from old Hollywood types of native clothing and such. Only Chiefs/leaders wore the feathery head dresses, if any other would wear one it was considered (and still is) a HUGE offense.

The natives of the Huron gun shooters in 1755 are the most accurate I've seen so far :smile:

If you wanna shoot me an email containing detailed pics of every native you've made in the version your working on now, ill go over them all and tell you what to fix to be historically correct :grin:

GABRILDURO said:
Kiah911 said:
George A. Custer said:
xD LOL

Sorry if I split it but that was not fitting in the Screenshots Topic  :wink:

Uhh, really? Are you a Native American?  :eek:
Finally getting someone that will fight with me as an Indian, when MP will be active... :twisted:
Oh, you have an old version...
That weird mount was a joke....no more riding buffalos! (got ya, huh?! ....didn t try new v. 3.2  :twisted: )
Gab
Ps....perhaps I remember you now... :razz:

remember gab, the 34e La Sarre shall fight along side you :grin: no matter how many natives you lead

Hahahaha...ciao Vic!!!
Hey did you see what is new??!
Qww will probably start a server for a MP 1755 ....we will see if and how some Indians can spawn right  :wink:

Kiah911 , yes....you should definetly be my Natives Expert.
Post the pics that you liked the most about my Indian Troops and what you think is wrong....but pls consider that some issues were done due to technical problems, lack of better material and ...some "hollywood" effect as well....you know.... :twisted:

Gabby

I think it'd be easier if you just sent me the pics with space in between each one lol. Not sure if you have seen me post in the tech. forums, but I am totally retarded when it comes to computers. hahahaha

Back
Top Bottom