Native Completed Split North American Campaign [SNAC]

What do you think about the Split North American Campaign?

• It sounds interesting and fun, and I will participate.

Votes: 32 54.2%
  • It sounds interesting and fun, but I will not participate.

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • It has potential but needs work.

Votes: 11 18.6%
  • It is a poor idea.

Votes: 9 15.3%
  • Other {post}

Votes: 3 5.1%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Madnes5 said:
toronto has the best players . and its never going to be captured we represent the east side!!! *sticks up gang symbol* yeyeyey yyoyooyoyyo nigg

looool

120909_kesseltml.jpg

I think I'm the only one I've ever heard of from Manitoba. Can we just surrender to the west as to not be associated with the east at all.

Eternal said:
Came up with a genius solution to the victory condition issue.

Whenever a side loses half of its players.

I may have misread the original post, but are the events battles or TDMs? I think it should be a simple battle format, maybe using old NASTe rules. East wants to attack a state, say LA, they get as many people that are listed on the official roster as possible and the the west does too. The date would be set by the attackers just as in real life the attackers choose the time of battle. If a side has problem getting people together for a specific battle then it could represent logistical problems faced in real life. Of course this would require schedulers to follow what Catholic called "the honor system" in order to not make matches completely lopsided. These are my ideas; a simple system like Vendigr said. Anyways, that is my 10 cents (eight more than two cents) on the issue.

On a side note, I am entering on the side of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts; where do I sign up. The Spirit of Massachusetts is the spirit of America.

• Someone has tried to do something like this a while ago, but with time-zones. I wonder why didn't it take off...
    It was run by MrNevino, for one, and nobody took it seriously, primarily because even the host didn't seem to take it seriously.

um yeah I wish it would of worked out but no one signed up I took it seriously I checked the thread almost everyday and i updated till I just gave up on it I would love to host it again

Alright, in all honesty, I am not sure where this is going. I got no confirmation(or rejection, for that matter) from either of the two people I asked to command, and captain lust is unlikely to give me a sub board.

I love the idea, and I obviously put a lot of work into it. I just don't know what to do at this point.

I think I'll just turn around and say "Okay lust, no sub board? Time to spam the **** out of the Guildhall with the various threads I need for SNAC to show you that I do need one."

Meanwhile, wonderful commander WilySly has signed up for team West. All hail him.

Have you ever seen an NA tournament subboard, which you like have not because captain lust is European and only does sub boards for Europeans?

Yes, ROCK.

Who lead ROCK?

Mad Dawg.

Hence, Mad Dawg is in league with them.

Why do we not use Mad Dawg to help us get this Sub Boarded? Has he said is going to participate or not? Not to put it on his shoulders, but I am going to quote Star Wars so it is all right.

Help us Mad Dawg, you're our only hope!

Eternal said:
Have you ever seen an NA tournament subboard, which you like have not because captain lust is European and only does sub boards for Europeans?

Yes, ROCK.

Who lead ROCK?

Mad Dawg.

Hence, Mad Dawg is in league with them.

I know first-hand Mad Dawg absolutely loves Europeans.... :lol:

I'm not even sure what kind of favors MD did to get us a board for ROCK, but I know that hasn't been easy. :???:
But yeah, if he's not interested, he's not gonna bother. So, start workin' hard on pleasin' dat Dawg.

Disclosure: this message has been paid for by "Mad Dawg for pleasure"

Stop whining about not having a sub board already, there are plenty of tournaments running perfectly well without a sub board.

crazyboy11 said:
Stop whining about not having a sub board already, there are plenty of tournaments running perfectly well without a sub board.

The difference is this is more of an idea that needs some input and work from the community in order to succeed.

What are the requirements to have a child board?  Or is this Nazi Germany where you need to be somebody's favourite kiss-arse?

Mad Dawg and WilySly confirmed as commanders.

Fantastic. I think I'll throw the sign-up thread on Saturday, finalize the rules and spread word-of-mouth via PM to clan leaders.

Anything else I should remember?

crazyboy11 said:

No ****, I ran one.

This is something that's on a much larger scale and hence my desire to have one. I'm going to have to throw up at least two more threads in the Guildhall - one for the signups (because that alone will be a big) and one for scheduling. If I put scheduling, rules, basic information, sign ups, turn results, matches, and everything else in this one thread, it's going to be a mess. I think it is definitely still possible though, particularly now that we have commanders. Hopes are still high, folks.

Back
Top Bottom