Spicevendor companions never seen

Users who are viewing this thread

Chenga88

Recruit
Spicevendor companions are only one that are marked as " never seen before" and I know I've visited every city, would prefer to use this companions leading caravan due to their trade skills. Beside that it seem that meat has been broken for several patches now, in example they are not green and giving skill after receiving sometimes 100+ from some quests or slaughter animals.

Last edited:
In the time it took you to look for the spice vendor another wanderer on a caravan would have made more money then the petty trade skill on spicevenor likely ever would.

When you go into a town some wanderers are spawned in a tavern. You can save outside and re-load and it will have different wanderers when you go in, IF you haven't been to the tavern in awhile, not sure how long it takes to be able to reset if you 've been there lately. I usually go look in the faction of the wanderer, but I don't actually know if that increases the chances of them being put there or not.

Spicevenor is a good party leader and vassals too.

You'd think Spice vendors, and "swift" wanderers = good Trade stats, would also have good Scouting ability .. but I rarely see that, most if not all have poor scouting. This doesn't make ....cents .. or $$$ ..

I was lucky to find a spice vendor fairly early in my current game thinking it would make a big difference in caravan income, but at this time I am not sure whether it really does.

Maybe someone who tested this might tell us if it is worth selecting companions with a certain skill for certain tasks.

Back
Top Bottom