Resolved Spicevendor and hyena followers

Users who are viewing this thread

Ncallstar08

Recruit
I see them in the district but they don’t give me the option for me to hire them. Is there a known bug about this or am I doing something wrong? In a video I heard someone say “my spicevendor companion”

thanks

There currently is a bug which makes a great number of the wanderers get the type: unknown after talking to them. After which they often become unavailable for hire or actual conversations. They just say something like "good day to you" and walk away.

In my current game 70-80% of the wanderers are of the type "unknown" almost 100% of all my wanderers stay at the town in which they spawned and don't ,move to other cities. so I have a few towns already with 6-8 former wanderer NPC's which don't leave the city and you can't talk to them.

Even more annoying after a certain number of these companions in a town they fill up the bar of you normal town NPC's which give you soldiers and quests. It is a very annoying bug.

They should also create some short of "culling"- mechanism so you can dismiss unwanted companions. So the companions can refill the existing stock by replacing unwanted or unpopular companions. Perhaps some of these should be able to be hireable by caravans or other lords, which can serve and die in the army of that particular lord.

Hello, sorry for the late reply. We have fixed a considerable amount of the problems we have encountered so far and improved the game performance with the multiple patches we have released. Please make sure that your game, your drivers, and OS are up to date and the game has necessary permissions over your security software. Please let us know if the problem persists after completing these steps and verifying the integrity of the game files through Steam.

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom