Spice girls?

Users who are viewing this thread

Did they remove the spice venders from the game. many days in game have not found one. so what is next best for caravan leader? or does it matter.

Hahah love spice vendors and swifts, they think they signing up to run a caravan, little do they know they're on perpetual recruit collecting and looter chasing duty, disband them when I need to bloat a garrison!

Hmmm yeah im looking in the Encyclopedia now and seems to be lots of names missing. I havent checked the world yet since im in a new play thru but ill be back if i see one

Friends please remember that companions are randomly generated at the start of the game and every year in the game more companions will spawn. It is not a bug if you are missing a certain type of companion, you just got bad rng and they didn't spawn. There is a chance they will spawn in a future year, pray to RNGesus for traders. Or if you really want one to start in your world, just remake the campaign until you start with one spawned.

Friends please remember that companions are randomly generated at the start of the game and every year in the game more companions will spawn. It is not a bug if you are missing a certain type of companion, you just got bad rng and they didn't spawn. There is a chance they will spawn in a future year, pray to RNGesus for traders.
ah good to know :smile: .. im not using the encyclopedia much in game so are more used to find em in taverns instead

Back
Top Bottom