SP - General Spending money

Users who are viewing this thread

Having reached a certain state in the game, there is a lot more money than the player can spend. So I donated to town for faster building, but all the buildings are finished. So I bought armor for 107k, being slightly better in stats than my 6k armor I wore before. So... What now? I own a whole lot of money. There should be more options to use it. As I stated in a previous post, for example to increase your relations with lords.
Also it is not quite logical to own 300k money and have 27 influence in the realm. Shouldnt money and power go hand in hand in a medieval simulation?
There are many small steps to integrate such a feature. For example increase influence with a low percentage of your wealth or spend money for the good of the realm (something like a voluntary war tax to build an army or support defensive structures in towns) or at least make the army cohesion better not byspending the very rare influence but by spending money.

It would be nice if we could just buy towns/castles from other lords. It would make great money sink, and a good way to provide some war funds to your favorite faction (or inversely, rob a falling kingdom of even more land).

It would be nice if we could just buy towns/castles from other lords. It would make great money sink, and a good way to provide some war funds to your favorite faction (or inversely, rob a falling kingdom of even more land).

You can already do this : Trade talent, around 200 skill...look ingame to see it

Back
Top Bottom