Spending influence to influence yourself to devastate a town?

Users who are viewing this thread

Doofus

Sergeant
I'm frustrated by Taleworlds wanting me to waste my time to prove to them something basic that is stupid and poor programming is actually happening.

I ask the players here to check your current game, particularly if its 1.8.0. If you have a merciful character, lead an army and take a town. After taking it, you will get the Devastate/Pillage/Show Mercy screen (picture here.. https://prnt.sc/utrknjbwLnJI ). My character in this game is 'Mor'. Note that if I wish to devastate the town I have to pay my influence to convince myself I want to devastate it. If in your game you have to pay influence to convince yourself to devastate the town, please add your feedback here https://forums.taleworlds.com/index...myself-to-devastate-town.452779/#post-9816072 and make a point to Taleworlds about how easy this is to recreate that they can't recreate this themselves without a specific save for it. I'm getting awful tired of spending my time doing simple stuff to prove to them something they can recreate easily in 5-10 minutes. They get paid for this, I don't.

As an additional note, if you have a non-merciful character, check it and see if you have to pay influence to convince yourself if you decide to Show Mercy. Add a comment on the technical thread.

I'm getting awful tired of spending my time doing simple stuff to prove to them something they can recreate easily in 5-10 minutes.
They can but why should they when they have testers that paid them to test their game and find their bugs? EA wasn´t about feedback, it was about beeing the QA.

Actually I'm OK with this... it's like yuo have to build up the nerve to do it, and it costs you your standing a little bit to do so.
That would be fine but it is a game mechanic that basically never comes up anywhere else, so it comes across as out of place. That works in CK3 because it ties into other game systems but here in BL it is this one situation and nowhere else. Brave characters don't burn influence for retreating.

Also probably bugged.

Back
Top Bottom