In Progress Spelling/Grammar/Consistency/Depth Flaws in Text, with Suggested Fixes/Rewrites/Additions

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

five bucks

Knight at Arms
Summary: I've seen people complain about spelling or grammar errors, but I haven't seen anyone offer a solution. This is a collection of erroneous or weird-sounding dialogue that I've come across in Bannerlord for Taleworlds to see; along with fixes or suggestions for text that might sound more natural, plus added text for Encyclopedia pages that are light on detail. Please feel free to use them if you want. With the enormous amount of text in this game it's only natural there would be mistakes, so I mean no offense, but hopefully these suggestions can help improve Bannerlord's polish, or save some time for you.

INTRO VIDEO
* Opening Video: It's armies scattered foes Should be: Its armies scattered foes

* Opening Video: The strongholds of proud tribes crumbled beneath it's engines of war Should be: its engines of war

CHARACTER CREATION
* Background Vlandia "parents were Urban Merchants": They organized caravans to nearby towns, were active in the local merchant?s guild. Could read more naturally as: They organized caravans to nearby towns, and were active in the local merchant's guild.

* Background "as a child you were noted for your brawn": You pushed a plough and throw an axe like an adult. Could read more naturally as: You pushed a plough and threw an axe like an adult.

* Background "as a youngster, you trained with the cavalry": You could never have bought the equipment on your own but you were a good enough rider so that the local lord lent you a horse and equipment. Could read more naturally as: You could never have bought the equipment on your own, but you were a good enough rider that the local lord lent you a horse and equipment.

* Background Khuzait "as a youngster, you stood guard with the garrisons": Most of their training was in missile. Could read more naturally as: Most of their training was in missile weapons.

MAIN QUEST DIALOGUE AND DESCRIPTIONS
* Talk with Headman (name) quest description: He had said he have a task for you. Could read more naturally as: He said he has a task for you.

* Tacteos: I don't know what that means except that Neretzes was of course the emperor who died in battle some years back. Could read more naturally as: I don't know what that means, except that Neretzes was, of course, the emperor who died in battle some years back.

* Nathanos: If he's telling the truth you must be careful. Never reveal that you have it but try to understand its value and how it can be sold. Could read more naturally as: If he's telling the truth, you must be careful. Never reveal that you have it. Try to find out its value, and how it can be sold.

* Ergeon: But let me tell you - old Aeril could never in his life won such a victory as did Caladog, that day. Could read more naturally as: But let me tell you - old Aeril could never in his life have won such a victory as did Caladog, that day.

* Radagos: Splendid! But I have a few things to do. There is a hideout near this city. Galter keep your siblings there. Should be: Splendid! But I have a few things to do. There is a hideout near this city. Galter keeps your siblings there.

* Radagos: You've finally arrived! I have a few things to say to before we attack. Should be: You've finally arrived! I have a few things to say before we attack.

* Azragos: But is an insult to our name, to our gods, to our memory, that the state which destroyed our shrines and fortresses should last and thrive. Should be: But it is an insult to our name, to our gods, to our memory, that the state which destroyed our shrines and fortresses should last and thrive.

* Azragos: When you unfurl this banner and men see it what they thought was lost, Could read more naturally as: When you unfurl this banner, and men see that which they thought was lost,

* Azragos: My informants will tell me once you pledged your support... Could read more naturally as: My informants will tell me once you have pledged your support...

* Description for Conspiracy Base of Operations Discovered: Istiana told you about a group of conspirators operating in a hideout in the vicinity of their (town name). Should be: Istiana told you about a group of conspirators operating in a hideout in the vicinity of (town name).

* Description for Conspiracy Base of Operations Discovered: My spy spotted conspiracy troops at the camp.. Some local bandits have joined them. My spy does not know if they are expecting attack, so I implore you to be cautious and to be ready for anything. Could read more naturally, and more in the formal style of Istiana, as: My spy spotted conspirators at the camp, and some local bandits have joined them... The spy does not know if they are expecting an attack, so I implore you to be cautious and to be ready for anything.

* Description for Destroy Raiders: They appear to be raiding and killing travellers who aren't under the protection of the Empire, and leaving the others alone. Seemingly a contradiction, since the context is that Arzagos would be targeting travellers allied to the Empire. Could be rewritten as: They appear to be raiding and killing travellers who are under the protection of the Empire, and leaving the others alone.

* Description for Disrupt Supply Lines: I expect that Arzagos is arming his/her allies in the gangs in that area.If it delivers its load, then I expect we will soon find our friends stabbed to death in the streets by hired thugs, our friends too frightened to acknowledge us. I need you to track it and destroy it. Try to intercept it on the first leg of its journey, before it get to (town name). If you fail, find out the next town to which it is going.It may take some time to find it, and when you do, it will be well-guarded.But I trust in your perseverance, your skill and your understanding of how important this is. Should be/would read more clearly as: I expect that Arzagos is arming their allies among the gangs in that area. If the caravan delivers its load, then I expect we will soon find our friends stabbed to death in the streets by hired thugs, which will frighten our other allies. I need you to track it down and destroy it. Try to intercept it on the first leg of its journey, before it gets to (town name). If you fail, find out the next town to which it is going. It may take some time to find it, and when you do, it will be well-guarded. But I trust in your perseverance, your skill and your understanding of how important this is.

* Description for Disrupt Supply Lines: An arms caravan will be resupplying conspirators and insurgents will soon be on its way. Should be: An arms caravan resupplying conspirators and insurgents will soon be on its way.

* Description for Disrupt Supply Lines: "Our Spies have learned about an arms caravan which is out to supply conspirators with finest weapon and armours possible. We know that it will start it's route from (town) to (town) in 5 days. We will find out and notify you about the new routes that it takes as and if it progresses." Could read more naturally as: "Our spies have learned about an arms caravan which is attempting to supply conspirators with high quality weapons and armour. We know that it will start its route from (town) to (town) in 5 days. We will find out and notify you about the new routes that it takes as it progresses."

WANDERER BACKSTORY DIALOGUE
* Dialogue for (companion name) the Grizzled: I let my brother hang.I thought I did the right thing, Should be: I let my brother hang. I thought I did the right thing,

* Dialogue for (companion name) the Wronged: never there was a night that he did not reak of wine, never a morning that he did not reak of vomit! Should be: never there was a night that he did not reek of wine, never a morning that he did not reek of vomit!

* Dialogue for (companion name) the She-Wolf: the Empire were legends of warrior-women out in the steppe Should be: the Empire tell legends of warrior-women out in the steppe

* Dialogue for (companion name) the Huntress: It's a bit complicated, this part, but the end is that they cheated my family of its rights and we cast into poverty. Should be: It's a bit complicated, this part, but the end is that they cheated my family of its rights and we were cast into poverty.

* Dialogue for (companion name) Barrelchest: I'll show them there's a price to paid for killing my brother. Should be: I'll show them there's a price to be paid for killing my brother.

* Dialogue for (companion name) the Boar: I don't bother with horsemen or archers, but if you've got good steady footman I can do a lot with them. Should be: I don't bother with horsemen or archers, but if you've got good steady footmen I can do a lot with them.

* Dialogue for (companion name) The Lucky: My father was one of the leading warriors of our clan, but in his last battle his hamstrung was cut. Should be: My father was one of the leading warriors of our clan, but in his last battle his hamstring was cut.

* Dialogue for (companion name) The Falcon: Or barring that, land and silver, so that I can buy a poet or two Should be: Or barring that, land and silver, so that I can buy a poet or two.

TAVERN NPC DIALOGUE
* Tavern Maid: Would you like to taste our local speciality a (drink item) with a (food item)? Would read more naturally as: Would you like to taste our local speciality, a (drink item) with a (food item)?

* Ransom Broker: Hello, sir. You have the bearing of a warrior. Do have a minute? We may have interests in common. Should be: Hello, sir. You have the bearing of a warrior. Do you have a minute? We may have interests in common.

* Ransom Broker: Oh, I suppose I could sell them to the republics of Geroia (...) I'm assuming Geroia- which in Warband sounded like a European merchant republic, similar to Genoa- doesn't exist during the time of Bannerlord, which would make this a minor continuity error. Could possibly be replaced by: Oh, I suppose I could sell them to the galleys of the Empire,

MENUS, TITLES AND DESCRIPTIONS
* Fief management screen: "Castallan's Office" should be "Castellan's Office".

* Fief management screen effects for Castellan's Office: X% reduce at garrison wages. Should be: X% reduction of garrison wages.

* Fief management screen description for Marketplace: Goods are sold for lumpful coins and of course the local ruler takes a handsome cut. Lumpful doesn't seem to be a word according to various dictionaries. Could possibly be rewritten as: Goods change hands for bags of coins, and of course the local ruler takes a handsome cut.

* Fief management screen description for Barracks: Logdings for the garrisoned troops. Should be: Lodgings for the garrisoned troops.

* Fief management screen description for Militia Grounds: Provides battle training for citizens and recruit them into militia, each level increases daily militia recruitment. Could read better as: Provides battle training for citizens and recruits them into the militia. Each level increases daily militia recruitment.

* Fief management screen description for Toll Collector: Increases Tax income from the region Should be: Increases Tax income from the region.

* Fief management screen description for Training Fields: A field for military drills that increase the daily experience gain of all garrisoned units. Would read more naturally as: A field for military drills that increases the daily experience gain of all garrisoned units.

* Fail Bandit Lair menu text: Rest of your men rushed to your help, dragging you out to safety and causing the bandits to go back into hiding. Could read more naturally as: The rest of your men rush to your help, dragging you out to safety and causing the bandits to go back into hiding.

* Menu description for choosing to leave troops behind when retreating: and other type of items Should be: and other types of items

* Tactics perk name: Pick Them Of The Walls Should be: Pick Them Off The Walls

* Crossbow perk name: Renown Marksmen Should be: Renowned Marksmen

* Crossbow perk name: Donkeys Swiftness Should be: Donkey's Swiftness

* Overworld siege, Ballista description: They can also pick up individual enemies at range. Should be: They can also pick off individual enemies at range.

* Announcement for King's Mercenaries policy in game log: The (faction name) will start similar to that of nobles. This is apparently missing words between "start" and "similar", as it makes no sense.

ENCYCLOPEDIA ENTRIES
* Encyclopedia entry for Caladog: Refers to Uthelhain as the monarch of Battania who died in mysterious circumstances, but in other dialogue, Aeril is the monarch who died in mysterious circumstances. I'm assuming Aeril is the correct name as it's referenced in more recent text.

* Encyclopedia entry for Monchug: The current khan of the Khuzaits is Monchug, With the Empire in a state of disarray, he dreams of surpassing his ancestor Urkhun and conquering even deeper into the settled lands. Could read better as: Monchug, the current Khan of the Khuzaits, looks upon the Empire's state of disarray, and he dreams of surpassing his ancestor Urkhun, and conquering even deeper into the settled lands.

* Encylopedia entry for Unqid: But there are some who say that Udhain is remiss in his duty to administer justice, I might be missing something, but who is Udhain? Is it an old name for Unqid?

* Encylopedia entry for Varra: She died under mysterious circumstances the year after the battle Should presumably say: She died under mysterious circumstances the year after the Battle of Pendraic.

* Encyclopedia entry for Khuzait Khanate: Urkhun the Khuzait led the clans nearest the empire into its eastern provinces, overrunning its eastern province and forming a khanate. He imposed discipline on the unruly clans, forcing them to ride to war on his command instead of simply when they wished. But after his death, the spirit of unity that he inspired was lost. His descendants still rule the khanate, but some of the other clans chaff under his authority, and others dream of becoming khan themselves. According to a few word usage sites, it should be "chafe". The text also does not actually reference Monchug, and makes it sound like the clans are chafing under the authority of the (dead) Urkhun; it also unnecessarily repeats "eastern province" and "other" twice. Could read better as: Urkhun the Khuzait led the clans nearest the empire into its far eastern provinces, successfully overrunning their defences, taking the land, and forming a khanate. He imposed discipline on the unruly clans, forcing them to ride to war on his command instead of simply when they wished. But after his death, the spirit of unity that he inspired was lost. His descendants still rule the khanate, with Monchug at their head as Khan, but some of the clans chafe under his authority, and others dream of becoming khan themselves.

* Encyclopedia entry for Skolderbroda: Their rules are almost monastic:no women in their encampments and no amusements, Should be: Their rules are almost monastic: no women in their encampments and no amusements,

* Encyclopedia entry for Army Cohesion: Army cohesion represents how motivated your commanders are and how well they work together. Armies start with average cohesion and normally it drops a little bit each day the army stays in the field. Could read more naturally as: Army cohesion represents how motivated your commanders are, and how well they work together. Armies start with average cohesion, and it normally drops a little bit each day the army stays in the field.

* Encyclopedia entry for Characters: Characters have relations with other characters. Characters have Skills and traits. Characters may belong to Clans. Characters come from a culture. Could read more naturally/informatively as: Characters have particular personality traits that influence their behaviour, and Skills like the player's, which determine their effectiveness in governing and combat. A Character can also have positive or negative relations with other characters, or with the player. Each Character belongs to a particular Culture, and may also be a part of a larger Clan. Gaining or losing relations with a single Character will gain or lose them with their entire Clan.

* Encyclopedia entry for Culture: Although there is a plethora of cultural niches and traditions in Calradia, the game groups these into several main cultures. Each culture has its own architectural style and traditional clothing. Could read more informatively as: Although there is a plethora of cultural niches and traditions in Calradia, the game groups these into several main cultures. Every culture has its own unique architectural and clothing styles, and certain soldier types which can only be trained from recruits of that culture. Each Character, town, village, and castle, in Calradia has a native Culture that is permanently assigned to them, even if they change factions or get married, which plays a role in Governing fiefs: If the Culture of a governor is different to that of the fief they are governing, the local people will resent being governed by a foreigner.

* Encyclopedia entry for Formation Types: This will change the formation of troops under your command however AI troops will remain unchanged. Could read more naturally as: This will change the formation of troops under your command, however AI troops will remain unchanged.

* Encyclopedia entry for Governor: You can try assigning different people as governor in town management window and see how various stats change. Could read more naturally as: You can try assigning different people as the governor in the town management window, and see how various stats change.

* Encyclopedia entry for Kingdom: Kingdoms are entities whose legitimacy to rule and hold land is generally accepted by the populace and other kingdoms. Kingdoms are governed by Kingdom Laws. Kingdoms have Clans . Could read more naturally/informatively as: Kingdoms are entities whose legitimacy to rule and hold land is generally accepted by the populace, and other kingdoms. Kingdoms are governed by a number of individual Clans - noble families - who each own one or more Fiefs in the kingdom, lead parties to war in aid of the kingdom, and enact Kingdom Laws which change the kingdom's policies on taxation, military, economy, and so on. The clans are united, sometimes tenuously, under a single Ruling Clan, who holds the greatest decision-making power.

* Encyclopedia entry for Party: Party travel speed depends on a number of factors. Generally bigger parties are slower because they are more likely to lose marching order or get clogged in choke points. Could read more naturally as: Party travel speed depends on a number of factors. Generally, bigger parties are slower, because they are more likely to lose marching order or get clogged in choke points.

* Encyclopedia entry for Party Food: If party does not have adequate food, it will start starving. Could read more naturally as: If a party does not have adequate food, it will start starving.

* Encyclopedia entry for Perks: Every skill has a number of perks that grant additional benefits and bonuses. Perks become available when the skill points reaches certain thresholds. Most perks come in alternatives from which player needs to choose one. Could read more naturally/informatively as: Every Skill has a number of perks that grant additional benefits and bonuses. Perks become available when the skill points reach a certain threshold. Most perks come in a set of alternatives, out of which the player must choose one. Many Perks also have two different effects, making them useful in different situations. A Perk's effect can be: Personal (applies only to the character with the perk), Governor (applies benefits to a settlement who has an NPC with this perk assigned as Governor), Army Commander (applies only while at the head of a formed Army), Clan Leader (applies only to the leaders of clans), Party Leader (applies only while leading a party on the world map,) Captain (applies to units whose formation commander has the perk), Quartermaster (applies only while acting in a party's Quartermaster role), Surgeon (applies only while acting in a party's Surgeon role), Scout (applies only while acting in a party's Scout role), or Engineer (applies only while acting in a party's Engineer role).

* Encyclopedia entry for Skill Focus: Extra focus points need to be spent if focus points is 0. Could read more naturally as: Extra focus points need to be spent if focus points are at 0.

* Encyclopedia entry for Skills: Characters and Troops have a number of skills that grant various benefits and bonuses. Skills increase with practice. The rate of increase depends on the number of focus points invested in the skill. As the skill reaches certain threshold various Perks will become available that grant additional special benefits. Could read more naturally/informatively as: The player, Characters, and Troops have a number of Skills, measured by levels, that grant improved performance to various activities. Skills increase with practice. The rate of increase depends on the number of focus points invested in the skill. As the skill reaches a certain threshold, various Perks will become available that grant additional special benefits.

* Encylopedia entry for Charas: Is missing a full stop at the end.

* Encylopedia entry for Hubyar: But the scent of jasmine that can be detected on the night breezes here carry an undercurrent of temptation. Could read more naturally as: But the scent of jasmine that can be detected on the night breezes here carries an undercurrent of temptation.

* Encylopedia entry for Husn Fulq: He founded a fortress here and then parlayed its strategic location into a forture, taking bribes from the Empire and then from the Aserai to switch sides. I can't find the word "forture" in dictionaries. It might be an older word I'm not aware of, but seems like "fortune" was meant. Could be rewritten as: He founded a fortress here and then parlayed its strategic location into a fortune, taking bribes from the Empire and then from the Aserai to switch sides.

* Encylopedia entry for Iyakis: Fifty years ago however they saw the writing on the wall for imperial dominion in the southlands and began intermarrying themselves with the tribes of the Nahhas. Could read more naturally as: Fifty years ago, however, they saw the writing on the wall for imperial dominion in the southlands, and began intermarrying themselves with the tribes of the Nahhas.

* Encylopedia entry for Lageta: The district is now thorough Calradicized, Should say: The district is now thoroughly Calradicized,

* Encylopedia entry for Lycaron: as its nearby silver mines made it a prize for every imperial pretender who ever tried to siege power in a civil war. Should say: as its nearby silver mines made it a prize for every imperial pretender who ever tried to seize power in a civil war.

* Encylopedia entry for Pen Cannoc: Legends speak of the water-nymphs who live in the dark pools under the rock, luring travellers and invaders to their deaths except, on those rare occasions when they fall in love with a hero and grant him victory and blessings. Could read more naturally as: Legends speak of the water-nymphs who live in the dark pools under the rock, luring travellers and invaders to their deaths, except on those rare occasions when they fall in love with a hero and grant him victory and blessings.

* Encylopedia entry for Poros: The herdsman have a reputation for being proud and violent, Could read more naturally as: The herdsmen have a reputation for being proud and violent,

* Encylopedia entry for Quyaz: But imperial hegemony slowly snuffed out its trade, and the rulers was taken over by mercenaries from the Nahhas. Could read more naturally as: But imperial hegemony slowly snuffed out its trade, and the ruling positions were taken over by mercenaries from the Nahhas.

* Encylopedia entry for Razih: This dialogue alternates between "Kannic" or "Kanic" to describe the same culture. Apologies if that was intentional.

* Encylopedia entry for Sanala: Although the legions were long ago been forced to retreat, Should be: Although the legions were forced to retreat long ago,

Last edited:
ISSUE QUEST DIALOGUE AND DESCRIPTIONS
* Art of the Trade dialogue: I suppose 4 well-armed man could be enough. Could read more naturally as: I suppose 4 well-armed men could be enough.

* Bring Grain quest: We can eat less and tighten are belts, Should be: We can eat less and tighten our belts,

* Quest dialogue for (Noble) wants (Noble) captured: I have a (denars amount) that I am told is worth a king's ransom. I will give it away who brings (him/her) back alive to me within a year. Player response: Hold on to that horse, then I will bring (him/her) alive. Dialogue seems to refer to a material reward of a horse (apparently scrapped), rather than the denars reward which is displayed. If TW chooses not to re-implement the horse, this dialogue could read more naturally as: I have a fine reward of (denars amount), which I will give to whoever brings (him/her) back alive to me within a year. Player response: Hold onto that reward, then. I will bring (him/her) back to you.

* Quest dialogue for (Noble) wants (Noble) captured: I look forward meeting you again. Should be: I look forward to meeting you again.

* Quest dialogue for (Noble) Wants (Noble) Captured: My liege lord (name) send him regards. Should be: My liege lord (name) sends his regards.

* Kidnapped Daughter quest, Eloper dialogue: As you may figured out already, Should be: As you may have figured out already,

* Kidnapped Daughter quest, Daughter dialogue: I love my father but he can be such a tyrant. Please sir if you believe in freedom and love, please leave us be. Could read more naturally as: I love my father, but he can be such a tyrant. Please sir, if you believe in freedom and love, please leave us be.

* Kidnapped Daughter quest, Daughter dialogue: I love him truly and I wish to spend rest of my life with him. Should be: I love him truly and I wish to spend the rest of my life with him.

* Kidnapped Daughter quest, Daughter dialogue: See, (notable name) promised me to one of his allies' son and this will devastate his plans. Should be: See, (notable name) promised me to one of his allies' sons, and this will devastate his plans.

* Kidnapped Daughter quest, Daughter dialogue: I can't believe it!. Should be: I can't believe it!

* Kidnapped Daughter quest, Daughter dialogue: What choice do I have you heartless bastard! Could read more naturally as: What choice do I have, you heartless bastard?!

* Player dialogue in Spy Party quest, when talking to citizen: More men have hair then not, but this is another tile in the mosaic. Should say: More men have hair than not, but this is another tile in the mosaic.

* Landowner Needs Manual Laborers quest description: He asked you to bring at least (number) prisoners but he will paid extra if you bring more. Could read more naturally as: He asked you to bring at least (number) prisoners, but he will pay extra if you bring more.

* Revenue Farming quest description: You have agreed to collect the revenues after paying the (Name)'s share, (amount) denars. Could read more naturally as: You have agreed to collect the revenues after paying (Name)'s share, (amount) denars.

* Gang needs Recruits quest description: You have agreed to bring his at least looters or bandits. Should be: You have agreed to bring him at least (number) looters or bandits.

* Revenue Farming quest stage 3 menu options: Tell your men to be careful, and to touch nothing in a house where anyone been sick. Could read more naturally as: Tell your men to be careful, and to touch nothing in a house where anyone has been sick.

* Associates captured by bounty hunters description: (name) is a Gang Leader from (town), has told you that some bounty hunters captured some of (his/her) gang members and are holding them in their hideout. (She/he) wants them found and rescued. You told him you would find them yourself. Final sentence does not refer correctly to questgiver gender, and could read more naturally as: (name) is a Gang Leader from (town), and has told you that some bounty hunters captured some of (his/her) gang members and are holding them in their hideout. (She/he) wants them found and rescued. You said you would find them yourself.

* Train troops for notable description: (name), a landowner in (village), asked you to train some recruits for him. He gave you 5 men. Hoping to take them back when once they have some experience. Could read more naturally as: (name), a landowner in (village), asked you to train some recruits for him. He gave you 5 men, hoping to take them back once they have some experience.

* Rescue prodigal son quest, when son is rescued: Did (lord/lady) (name) sent you to rescue me? Could read more naturally as: Did (lord/lady) (name) send you to rescue me?

HERO DIALOGUE
* Convincing a noble to join you when their liege is female: If (he/she) ever violated his oath to you, it absolves you of your duty to (him/her). Should be: If (he/she) ever violated (his/her) oath to you, it absolves you of your duty to (him/her).

* Assigning a clan member a role: What role do you have in your mind? Could read more naturally as: What role do you have in mind?

* Dialogue for wanderer upon turning down elevation to nobility: I will be right by your side if you change your mind my lord. Could read more naturally as: I will be right by your side if you change your mind, my lord.

WORKSHOP DIALOGUE
* Player choosing not to change workshop production: On second though I don't want to change what we are producing. Should be: On second thought, I don't want to change what we are producing.

* When asking a shop employee how workshops operate: We take raw materials and produce goods and sell them at the local market. After paying the wages we send profits the shop owner. Could read more naturally as: We take raw materials, use them to produce goods, and sell them at the local market. After paying the wages, we send the profits to the shop owner.

* Silversmith purchasing: Rare silver ore is turned into valuable jewelery in silversmithy. Jewelery is the finest of all trade goods. Are you sure you want to change your workshop to aSilversmith? Should be: Rare silver ore is turned into valuable jewelry in a silversmithy. Jewelry is the finest of all trade goods. Are you sure you want to change your workshop into a Silversmith?

* Olive press purchasing: Olives are pressed in the smooth oil in olive press. And oil always fetchs a good price on the market. Are you sure you want to change your workshop to anOlive Press? Should be: Olives are pressed into a smooth oil at the olive press. And oil always fetches a good price on the market. Are you sure you want to change your workshop to an Olive Press?

* Smithy purchasing: Smithies are heart of every military. Iron ore is forged into weapons and armor in a smithy, while some hardwood smithies also produce tools. Are you sure you want to change your workshop to aSmithy? Could read more naturally as: Smithies are the heart of every military. Iron ore is forged into weapons and armor in a smithy, while some hardwood smithies also produce tools. Are you sure you want to change your workshop into a Smithy?

* Velvet Weavery purchasing: Velvet is one of the most luxurious good in Calradia. Should be: Velvet is one of the most luxurious goods in Calradia.

* Wood Workshop purchasing: Crafts man take hardwood here and fashion bows arrows and shields from them. Could read more naturally as: Craftsmen bring hardwood here, and fashion bows, arrows, and shields from them.

* Wine Press purchasing: Winery buys grapes for the market and produces wine which is always in demand all around Calradia. Could read more naturally as: Wineries buy grapes from the market and press them to produce wine, which is always in demand all around Calradia.

* Pottery workshop purchasing: There are no household rich or poor that can live a day without some pottery. Could read more naturally as: There are no households, rich or poor, that can live a day without some pottery.

Back
Top Bottom