Spelling/dialog mistakes

Users who are viewing this thread

Well I don't have a screenshot, but I think that when you speak to a traveller, he still says "Calradia" instead of "Astorionar".

A_Mustang said:
Albertus Magnus, I shall "brace" you. says my character.

what does that mean? (appears when i try to recruit a companion)

"to brace sb. [coll.: to confront sb.]  --- jdn. zur Rede stellen  "

If it's not good/clear, I can change it!

Wait Albertus, are you German? Just wondering because zur rede stellen is German last I checked.(I'm German btw)

Amnell during the talk to Clark "You are a genious". It's genius.

The reponse of the native NPCs: "But Albertus Magnus, a horrible Warlord forbid". I suggest adding an "it" after forbid, and a comma after Warlord. Perhaps change the forbid into the past, as well.

There's no word like "noone", it's "no one". The Bards says it when you talk to them in the taverns.

Mysterious Man's first words: "So what do you need" is a question and should therefore end with a ?, not a . .

Mysterious Man's second words: the plural of "lady" is "ladies", not "ladys". Third words... familys should be families, as well. And "eachothers" are two words, too. Plus it is a genetive, therfore it should sound "each others`". Further down in the dialog... "enemys".

Dumb Roagan also speaks of "eachother".

You tell Conrad that a Mysterious Man from Jangare told you the password. The Hideout is in Romeryto.

In the talk to Clark before getting the quest for your armour, says Clark: "Why would stay farmers then?" Err, yes.

That's it for now. There are also a LOT punctation errors, but I am too lazy to report them

So far I've found two (or was it three?) "propably" while it should be "probably". You could also ask a native speaker to help you with the commas that you overuse waaay too much. I could try helping you, though my grammar is not perfect (it's pretty good, if you'll allow some self flattery) and I wouldn't like to look like I helped while I still made stupid mistakes.

Aldabor "A sent one brave man"

You to Castle Guard upon delivery: "Noone is litening"

I can't remember who said, but someone did spell "monastery" as "monsatery".
sorry for not so helping

Back
Top Bottom