SPEEDWOLF™ - Brainstorming & Sign-up

Users who are viewing this thread

Yo Dago,

thanks...it's a nightmare. F***ed up my back two weeks ago when lifting little Adaham out of bed (I'm talking about my son, not my d**k), moved like Robocop for a few days, but went for a shoot for my work last week to Spain nevertheless, came back, moved almost my entire studio in a Ford Transit to our new house, carried all of it up from the cellar and into the first floor there, played a concert with the mother-of-all-muscle-soreness-ess, and had to listen to my in-laws patronizing me all day long yesterday. So, yeah...

xB7pDs.gif

:iamamoron:

As to the multiple profile game thingy...nah, that's not my cup of tea, it might eat up even more of time. If people show up for a game of Speedwolf, I might host, though, realistically speaking, I think from the second half of October it's more realistic for me.

Have you tried taking pills of magnesium? Or magnesium in powder? Magnesium works miracles with muscle soreness. I don't know a cure for in-laws patronization though. :iamamoron: Yet, take care and don't overwork. :grin:

NEW REVIVAL

X Revival of Werewolf​

Second half of October - X(we accept bets)​

:iamamoron:

Yeah, I drink those bubbly resolvent pills every day...multivitamin, magnesium, calcium, the whole old-fart-shabang  :iamamoron:

Let's revive in October then...unless the "Cultural Morphology of Werewolf Society" wants to sign up for a game right now  :shifty:

Adaham said:
moved almost my entire studio in a Ford Transit to our new house, carried all of it up from the cellar and into the first floor there,
Dude, I have to move soon as well and I'm really not looking forward to do it. And the most complicated thing I have to take is my PC. If I had to move an entire studio, I'd probably be crying in a corner somewhere.

Xardob said:
Adaham said:
moved almost my entire studio in a Ford Transit to our new house, carried all of it up from the cellar and into the first floor there,
Dude, I have to move soon as well and I'm really not looking forward to do it. And the most complicated thing I have to take is my PC. If I had to move an entire studio, I'd probably be crying in a corner somewhere.
I'll start crying once the nerves in my back start firing again  :dead: Don't forget, I'm the "old man" here  :iamamoron:

But seriously, good luck with it...****'s crazy, enormous mental and physical strain. Why you moving, new job?

Back
Top Bottom