Spears Of Epona

Users who are viewing this thread

Spears Of Epona

History]
The Spears of Epona is a group of warriors who fought and died in the name of the goddess Epona, who the patron deity of equestrian mammals and the goddess of fertility in the Gallic and Gallo-Roman pantheons. The worship of Epona, "the sole Celtic divinity ultimately worshipped in Rome itself", was widespread in the Roman Empire between the first and third centuries AD; this is unusual for a Celtic deity, most of whom were associated with specific localities.

Ariomaros = War Chief
Birhentin =  Noble
Druid = Banner/Horn Bearer
Neitos/Arjos = Chosen Swordman/Spearman
Bataroas = Warrior
Gaeroas = Recruit

Ariomaros Connor
Birhentin Superstes
Druid Keisariroope
Neitos Aquila
Bataroas Gawaine
Gaeroas KimIlSung
Gaeroas Rory
Gaeroas Letholdus

To join our merry band, you can add Superstes via Steam

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Superstes/

Code:
[b]Why do you want to join?[/b]
[b]Where are you from?[/b]
[b]Can you listen, understand and obey the possible orders?[/b]
[b]Can you understand english?[/b]
[b]What is your steam name?[/b]
[b]What is your ingame name?[/b]
[code]
[/spoiler][/center]
[spoiler=basic info] Ts address is ts.clanckf.com your tags are SoE_Rank_Name download the mod here https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B9r1XKIe1BU6VS1US3ZGMDZOT3M/edit?pli=1

Any other questions feel free to ask!​

I am completely certain that this is going to make the weekly "Rome at War" shield battle events way more interesting!

Why do you want to join? I like RaW. So i decided to find a group of people to play with on events.
Where are you from? I'm from Poland.
Can you listen, understand and obey the possible orders? After being 1.5 year in NW clan i think i can.
Can you understand english? Da cyka blyat! Yes i can.
What is your steam name? Milo
What is your ingame name? Usually it's Milo. (Some has already taken it on TaleWorlds forum that's why Majlo)

I can't post external links but i've sent you a friend invitation on steam.

Majlo said:
Why do you want to join? I like RaW. So i decided to find a group of people to play with on events.
Where are you from? I'm from Poland.
Can you listen, understand and obey the possible orders? After being 1.5 year in NW clan i think i can.
Can you understand english? Da cyka blyat! Yes i can.
What is your steam name? Milo
What is your ingame name? Usually it's Milo. (Some has already taken it on TaleWorlds forum that's why Majlo)

I can't post external links but i've sent you a friend invitation on steam.
Accepted! Your Tags are SoE_Gaeroas _Name Come join us on ts.clanckf.com

Back
Top Bottom