Spears are too overpowered

Users who are viewing this thread

@video guy, your response is literally just "if I fight 3 people who outrange me with a sword I lose." I agree!

No, my response is "if I fight people in a groupfight with a sword while they use spears I lose". I also explained that the reason you glance so much or deal low damage is that you're bad. It's clear that you have poor reading comprehension so I didn't expect you to understand.

The problem with "1v1 me and I"ll show you" should be self evident though. There's skill difference, experience in the use of and tactics to counter the spear and shield (or spears in general)

Isn't that the point? How can you say spears are not OP unless you can and know how to consistently beat other good players that use them? Come on man, you can do better

No, my response is "if I fight people in a groupfight with a sword while they use spears I lose". I also explained that the reason you glance so much or deal low damage is that you're bad. It's clear that you have poor reading comprehension so I didn't expect you to understand.

Are you the fellow asking for people's steams? Or has he stopped looking into the thread?

Spears were not OP in history just because your favorite youtuber, that is famously obsessed with long shafts, says so. Other weapons existed exactly because there were things the spear was worse at.

I think spears are almost acceptable now. They are still extremely strong for crowd control, but I don't really see them winning 1 vs 1's anymore as they used to. Wouldn't call them "OP" as much as tedious meta gameplay. They definitely do make x vs 1 situations quite hopeless sometimes because it's impossible to punish misuse, and you don't have much time when 3 people are pounding on you.

He's not the only one on the forums. The way you, collection of unmemorable symbols, and others participate in the thread make me want to disagree with you despite seeing the problems with polearms.

Suit yourself. I'm not going to be nice if someone acts purposely obtuse and refuses to see any argument in favour of continuing to ask for this or that buff out of sheer ignorance.

Suit yourself. I'm not going to be nice if someone acts purposely obtuse and refuses to see any argument in favour of continuing to ask for this or that buff out of sheer ignorance.
It's not about being nice. It's about not being rude and making things personal. I am not new to the series, as many of you seem to have assumed for... no reason? Or maybe because I disagree with you? Seems like a bad reason to assume something about someone.

I think spears are almost acceptable now. They are still extremely strong for crowd control, but I don't really see them winning 1 vs 1's anymore as they used to. Wouldn't call them "OP" as much as tedious meta gameplay. They definitely do make x vs 1 situations quite hopeless sometimes because it's impossible to punish misuse, and you don't have much time when 3 people are pounding on you.

In Bannerlord they are quite inferior in 1vs1 situations! You can only attack from fiew, predictable directions, which makes them eazy to block. Furthermore they only cause demage with the tip. A sword for example can attack from nearly everywhere and its long edge deals demage at really close hits already.

Back
Top Bottom