Spear spam

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi, I am quite new here, but this game is great apart from one annoying thing - spear spam. I believe i should be removed, or altered in a way so it is defendable against. Spear spam is ridiculous, you cant stop it, cant block it cant do anything against it. please +1 if you believe it should be altered and reduced speed or turning radius while attacking with spear.

but the problem is that with melee weapons, i fear most is not two hander, which is easy to block, but the spear, which with the spam becomes unblockable. i am sure its annoying to most of the people in the community, so please alter spearmen spin -p jump instastab and so on, spamming nonsense

it is also one of the easiest wepons to learn how to use in formation ie why there are more bayonet/rifles than swords in napoleonic era

I prefer spear spam over musket spam, because you don't need to run for 10 mins to impale that lil' f*cker.

I, too, is a damn annoying! even a close enemy can slay me! maybe it's magic! but slay edge spear shaft is not real! :smile:) Possibly due to friction by my Powder flasks, which probably explode from friction, it kills me))) do something with this problem. enemy somehow able to stab me with a spear length of 2.5 meters at a distance of half a step!!! hooooooooooooow!?  :eek: :shock: :roll: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom