Spear flags should be faction color instead of the brown color currently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Cant say that offhand but I know we have an evaluation of equipment faction coloring going on and will being this up. Cheers for the ping.
That is nice to hear, thank you! I know that what it would require more effort, but could you also bring up the subject of giving us more options for clan banner customization (I mean the part where we choose the crest and colour for our clan's flag). There really needs to be more options for the players like more colours (and not making sets of colours mutually exclusive) and background styles like these:
51fef1140e76c977d9be8f8707bb50f2.jpg

as well as some other options like 2 colours separated in the middle vertically/horizontally/diagonally & chequered background, etc.. Having more banner customization options would be great, even if only for the players (meaning no changes to AI clan banner designs).

Cant say that offhand but I know we have an evaluation of equipment faction coloring going on and will being this up. Cheers for the ping.
Will that mean that we could get a chance of seeing troops that do not all share the same shade of the single faction colour? It truthfully sometimes feels like a football match not a war

Will that mean that we could get a chance of seeing troops that do not all share the same shade of the single faction colour? It truthfully sometimes feels like a football match not a war
Oh yes please, this is currently one of the biggest barriers for immersion to me. Especially seeing civilians that only wear one colour of clothing, it's so ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom