Spawned Armies get twice the number of soldiers i have.

Users who are viewing this thread

The New Villois

For those of you playing the story line quests. Have you noticed that spawned Armies like the factions's special armies (the ones in purple) or the German mercenaries sent by Janus, get twice the number of soldiers i have.
For example if have 400 soldiers in my party, the army or armies that is or are spawned get 900 to 1000 soldiers in theirs parties. :mad:...Wtf?
It really shocked when after i recruited 10000 mercenaries in preparation for the upcoming Germans mercenaries's invasion (polish quest), to find out that each of their party had 30000 or more soldiers, i was like  :shock: and then  :cry:.

The New Villois said:
TMAN78 said:
Dude, post the thred in the proper place...jesus...
/
WFT?.. :mad:... Please  :roll:, Moses.... what do we have here? a troll? Sir, if you most know i don't allow that bullsh**t in my post box. Talking of thread i think you are the one who got lost. If you have a suggestion, use the suggestion forum.

PS: F***k U

Wow, that was uncalled for.

Lol arguing about the proper place is just silly if that was all you had to say you shouldn't have posted at all or said it a little nicer.

i noticed that happens when you get the prized war horse for the cossack leader and the ambushers have twice as many troops

TMAN78 said:

Theres a spell checker here you know

The New Villois said:
TMAN78 said:
/
WFT?.. :mad:... Please  :roll:, Moses.... what do we have here? a troll? Sir, if you most know i don't allow that bullsh**t in my post box. Talking of thread i think you are the one who got lost. If you have a suggestion, use the suggestion forum.

PS: F***k U

Calm down DramaQueen

Back
Top Bottom