Resolved Spamming for peace, making peace.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

LyraLyra

Recruit
Whenever my kingdom or any other kingdom declares war against eachother, my clan members always want to make peace after 15-20 min and they are spamming every 1 or 2 minutes. İt's like:

My clan: Time to make peace!
Me: No!
1 min later...
30 sec. later
It goes and goes and goes like that, as if they want you to loose your influence points or make it 0.

Another thing is whenever i want to make peace, it doesnt matter weather i loose or win, take cities and castles or loose them, the enemy kingdom always demand money from me. Also when they declared war on me i tried to make peace immediately and they want money. Then i tried otherway aroud. I declared a war and they still want money. What the hack is this. Even i overpowered them. Is this some kind of bug or is it how the game works. If its how the game works that's disturbing and it needs to be fixed. Atleast make it realistic.

Whenever my kingdom or any other kingdom declares war against eachother, my clan members always want to make peace after 15-20 min and they are spamming every 1 or 2 minutes. İt's like:

1 min later...
30 sec. later
It goes and goes and goes like that, as if they want you to loose your influence points or make it 0.

Another thing is whenever i want to make peace, it doesnt matter weather i loose or win, take cities and castles or loose them, the enemy kingdom always demand money from me. Also when they declared war on me i tried to make peace immediately and they want money. Then i tried otherway aroud. I declared a war and they still want money. What the hack is this. Even i overpowered them. Is this some kind of bug or is it how the game works. If its how the game works that's disturbing and it needs to be fixed. Atleast make it realistic.

I got the other issue where my kingdome rarely or ever want peace, they will even vote to start more wars..

As for the tribute system its from what I understand a "point of perspective of dominance", so if you see their strength vs the tribute they want for peace, typically are alligned.
So as the war goes on and you wear them down and the power they have is reduced the amount of money they want for peace is often alot less.

Overall though I think the tribute system is abit weak, and should be worked on more.

That or some of the factions seems to be "too powerful" vs others, rarely do Aserai or Wester Empire want peace unless the war drags on and typically they want "more tribute than any other factions".
Most of the other factions are very early on going from demanding tribute to paying it once they loose a few fights.

Please tell me your secret. :grin:
It's been 10 in-game years since the last overall peace we had. We're always too strong to consider peace with one kingdom and if we fight two, we only make peace with the one we've fought longer after we take a serious blow by the new enemy. Then we start winning and never ever consider peace again until the previous enemy declares war again. Occasionally if we beat them both combined, a 3rd one declares war. TW, please fix this.

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Here's a post I created for basically the same reasons, although it also touches on other things... https://forums.taleworlds.com/index...t-exactly-the-wrong-time.443298/#post-9699278 Lords only want peace when you are losing the war. They don't want peace to their advantage. If we are winning, they refuse to accept peace until we get beat down. Also, if we have one war going, they want another war so we can't get too much of an advantage. As another poster pointed out, it makes no sense that while we are already at war 100% of my kingdom wants to start a war with another kingdom. Why would lords in my kingdom, on the opposite side of the map, want to start a war with this other kingdom thats not even close to them, while we are already at war?

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom