Space Engine 0.971

Users who are viewing this thread

SE_banner.png

So I know there's already been a page for Space Engine a few years back, but that was 0.95 and we're already 3 versions further now.
There are two reasons for why I believe Space Engine needs its own thread.
The first one is because the program doesn't get the attention it deserves. Its future seems much brighter than projects like Infinity, which seem to make very slow process.

The second reason is because the program is now open for donations and even has some concrete goals posted, some are even already achieved.
For the people who don't know the program, I could post hundreds of video's and pictures here, but the best way to experience it is to go and download it for FREE. That's right, the beautiful thing about Space Engine is that it will be finished no matter what, the donations will only speed up the process and add feautures to the game. (Read: The donations will make sure it gets entirely finished before 2020 or so.)

Furthermore, as long as the program is in Beta, it will remain free.

And the best part of all, it looks like it will become an actual game real soon.

Anyways, see for yourself:
Space Engine Website
Space Engine on Facebook
Space Engine on Steam Greenlight
Space Engine on Indie DB

And just for the heck of it one of many fan made trailers:

Scully said:
But can you be multiple people in one ship and walk around in it, that's the question.
chansub-global-emoticon-3b96527b46b1c941-40x30.png
No, that's more the Star Citizen kind. In this one I'm mostly looking forward to the single player exploration game, which is next on the list of goals. You're not really going to be a character, it'll probably be more like Planetary Annihilation and Spore, but an improved, mature and "realistic" version of them.

Back
Top Bottom