SP Top Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

I want to suggest a UI addition to toggle the symbols over the head of troops with a key let's say "T" to toggle on or off

We do not take into consideration whether we agree on the suggestions or not, hell I don't agree with at least 40% of what's in this thread myself :smile:

We mostly look at activity levels (replies & views), as stated before.

We mostly look at activity levels (replies & views), as stated before.

Isn't activity level (replies & views) higher if the proposed changes are controversial?
Let's assume that a change is supported by 50% of community and opposed by the rest.
People will be arguing about a change, constantly bumping the thread up (threads are sorted by latest reply by default).
The activity level for that suggestion will be much higher than for a well written thread where everyone agrees with the proposed suggestion.

I'd say that a system similar to reddit upvotes and downvotes would be much better for measuring if any suggestion is supported by community than checking replies & views.

If you want an example I can create some silly, controversial proposal thread today and a well thought, more logical suggestion thread in a few days. I can guarantee that the first one will have much higher number of replies and views.

We talked about the very same thing in this thread's previous page. Many of the suggestions in the OP are not controversial at all, and they only have players discussing further ways to improve things. There are more than 10.000 bannerlord threads already, manually curating every single one of them is unrealistic and thus we had to choose criteria that would make the effort more manageable and that would shine a light on suggestions that are at least generating interest in the community in the form of activity.

I'd say that a system similar to reddit upvotes and downvotes would be much better for measuring if any suggestion is supported by community than checking replies & views.

We can evaluate this eventually if it's even technically feasible in our platform.

Here is my feedback based on 160 hours of playtime.

First, thank you for releasing early, I love it. Although my gf doesn't as I've been glued to the game since release.
The game is great, really draws you in, as expected. Very nice work!

I'm playing the beta 1.1.0 version. I'm using Bannerlord Tweaks and Unlimited Smithing Mods. Overall it is good, however I've hit some bugs/snags.

- Factions are at peace for too long. There are hardly any wars in my current game. I'm belligerent and need war to survive. Unfortunately, I join a kingdom as a mercenary and they immediately make peace.

** Can we get some of the quests to make war? Warband/Vikings had lords that were in a constant state of unrest and wanted war. Well me too, get me some of that action please!

- Smithing: I'm unable to level smiting passed 20. In 1.0.10 I was able to level up no problem using refining, smelting and a bit of crafting.

- Charm: You can gain skill via Barter with no barter value. A gift of 0 equates to skill ups. I like it as Charm is a pita, but this doesn't seem to be by design.

- Family Feud Quest: You can exploit this quest by failing it and keeping the family member as a party member. He works well for a caravan. Also, if you have 3 or more Companions, you have to drop off the family member in the settlement before the quest will engage.

- Hideouts: Many Hideouts I see are empty. It immediately goes to the duel sequence.

- Fat Soldiers: Some variant in size is good, but lets get some discipline in our soldiers.

- Companion Skills: Had a companion get 1023 skill in scouting. Unsure how, but this is basically a show map cheat. If I assign him as my scout I can see all of the parties on the map. May want to consider capping scouting distance regardless of numerical skill value.

Hope this helps. Thanks again for you work, looking forward to seeing more.

i have suggestion that in tournament everyone should get a same level of armor because it not fair when you battle a lord or heavy infantry that have a high armor and player or some soldier have a light armor. It take me to hit them 20 time before they die in another hand they just hit me 2-3 time and i die

- in patch e1.1.0 beta can you reshape a soldier i know that you want to make them muscular but it look like a fat man instead

thank for your work and look forward to see a good update <3

Last edited:
One of the major reasons the game ends so rapidly is that Party leaders will attack army leaders if their inital party size is smaller then theirs I.E my compainion of 87 men engagina an army of 1000 men because the army leaders party size is 74, they will always try to engage and be right near the enemy, often times they wont attack, but as soon as a group of agile looters interacts with them, or they go to a local village to raid or recruit, the army will then take the opportunity to engage them, ultimately destroying them, if you watch the game world play out this is what happens to every faction that gets wiped

Suggestion: Make Party leaders not dumb as a sack of bricks and actually run away from groups of people that have an advantage of 900 men on them

Game reverts smithed weapons to base stats, i know you are aware of this already but i might as well drop this here

Suggestion: make it so smithed weapons retain their stats on a loaded game.... what is the point of playing my entire campaigne with the exact same weapons with no hope to ever improve them

Why are looters able to pick up rocks at like 10 rocks a second and hurl them 400 feet away, are you guys aware of how heavy rocks are, and the size of these rocks compared to the looters hand, i highly doubt they can whip them as fast and as far as they are whippin them

i get it. "we needed something like that to make lancing more of a challenge than it was in the previous installments" it stil ldoesnt excuse the fact that these guys are throwing rocks at you like a god damn machine gun

Suggestion: cooldown on rock throws for looters

The romance with other people is quite cold ?. In Warband and Vikings there where Poems, Songs...? this could be again. In those games you could flirt even with companions. Now it seems it is impossible, it is only available to "flirt" with nobles in order to improve your lineage.

Once you are married, I had a child, and the child seems to appear in a city at the other side of the map. Not even in my Fief. If I go to that town where the child is supposed to be, there is no child. And I don´t now what HOLDING meen when I see my Clan View abut the child.

The romance with other people is quite cold ?. In Warband and Vikings there where Poems, Songs...? this could be again. In those games you could flirt even with companions. Now it seems it is impossible, it is only available to "flirt" with nobles in order to improve your lineage.

Once you are married, I had a child, and the child seems to appear in a city at the other side of the map. Not even in my Fief. If I go to that town where the child is supposed to be, there is no child. And I don´t now what HOLDING meen when I see my Clan View abut the child.
I thinks holding means its standing somewhere on the campaign map.

Back
Top Bottom