SP Top Suggestions

Currently Viewing (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Wolfmensch007

Veteran
Best answers
I would actually like to see some more factions specially on those Island West of calradia, some seafarer nation like greeks or Brits/Saxons.

Last edited:

hanneswurstbrot

Recruit
Best answers
i had a potenial bug in the 1.4.3 beta version. if you kick a companion with a assigned role out of your party you can´t reasign the role to other players. And the bug i mentioned earlier that affected the charcoal perk effekts the other crafting perks to. i can make tamaskene steel with lvl 1 charas in smithing when i choose the one companion, that has this perk and then switch to the lvl 1 chara. pretty sure it´s not intended to work like that.

Paarad0x

Fix the fief vote system, impossible to get more than 3 keeps in a kingdom you must create your own kingdom or wait desperately to eventually be in the vote (which never happens because the system doesn't work even with 1500 renown...)

ScavBob

Recruit
Best answers
Please bring back blunt polearms to Bannerlord. My favourite weapon in Warband was the Long Hafted Spiked Mace or the Long Hafted Knobbed Mace. The utility of having a polearm that will allow you to more easily knock your opponnents out rather than killing them is far more valuable in Bannerlord then it was in Warband. So, please bring back blunt polearms.